Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by watatsumi_rain View Post
    hmmm..

well, first off, hinamori and toushirou are not related. they have just been really good friends for about 50 years.
    edit: hinamori actually turns out to be older than toushirou! o.O
    here: http://mangahut.com/manga/Bleach/Omake:%20-15
    They might have lived in the same house, but that doesn't prove that they're related.

Remember the Parakeet kid? When he got to the Soul Society he found a "family" and a "brother" even though none of them were related...

I don't think that their relationship even went that far. If they considered eachother family, then why wouldn't Toshiro let Momo call him by something other than "Captain Hitsugaya"? Even Rukia calls Byakuya Oni-sama rather than "Captain Kuchiki".

Anyway, that's off topic... I'm really curious about Gin's motivations, but I don't think that he's a "good guy".

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    They might have lived in the same house, but that doesn't prove that they're related.

Remember the Parakeet kid? When he got to the Soul Society he found a "family" and a "brother" even though none of them were related...

I don't think that their relationship even went that far. If they considered eachother family, then why wouldn't Toshiro let Momo call him by something other than "Captain Hitsugaya"? Even Rukia calls Byakuya Oni-sama rather than "Captain Kuchiki".

Anyway, that's off topic... I'm really curious about Gin's motivations, but I don't think that he's a "good guy".

exactly. ^.^
    i think hinamori and tofuboy were born as soul reapers, born into soul society.
    tofuboy doesnt like being called "hitsugaya-kun" because it reminds him of the old days...the un-nostalgic kid. they really arent related at all. in my link the way they speak to eachother isnt really brotherly/sisterly. not even like the "leave me alone" type of siblingness.
    Ships are safe at harbor
    But that's not why ships are built

Currently reading:
    Bleach - Fullmetal Alchemist - Psyren

"really, check out that smile. its creepy. unsettling. inhuman. even though hes not human in the first place."
    I know we are talking about Gin, but doesn't this seem vaguely similiar to Sai in naruto? no point, just throwing this out there.
    Sure jesus loves you, but does he swallow?

haha that was my post. ^_^

you know that game tri bond, where you say three things and the others have to guess what they have in common? i made up a round just from foxheaded manga characters.
    gin, sai, brock.
    Ships are safe at harbor
    But that's not why ships are built

Currently reading:
    Bleach - Fullmetal Alchemist - Psyren

Nice theory thought abt it ever since he left SS n his departure words to matsumoto...or maybe he really just cares for only her like how itachi was to sasuke...though the part of him messing up the corridors in HM..other than that it pretty much seems that he justs wants to see n do stuff interesting. After all if there is really anyone who is doing any plotting..its tousen after hes probably the only 1 in the whole world who is effectively immune to aizen's ability. After all following aizen n being in an easy position to kill him rather then blindly 'no pun intended' charging at aizen is indeed the 'path that sheds the least blood'..i think

I think your right!!!

He never really follows thru with any of the plans as followed. With every ecounter he makes with the good team he brushes them of with a smile. Like Rukia, Ichigo, Hiyori, or Hitsugaya. I think he is the reason that Candy Shop Guy; Kisuke Urahara is so cocky that his plans is going to work. Maybe he got to Gin first or maybe its some mixed up Harry Potter (Snape), Naruto (Itachi) type stuff. He had chances to kill anyone of the team members but just wave the off. He is a total Genius but never really shows it. He always keeps so close to Aizen that its funny. He kills of Tosen like he was nothing. Lets see if he does this to Gin...

Quote Originally Posted by Truesoul View Post
    Gin just likes to make things interesting.
    Yup!! He does make it interesting and innovative too.