Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    In the back story didn't Gin kill a few shinigami? Cant be too good by doing that. Or they coulda been badly injured, not too sure.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    In the back story didn't Gin kill a few shinigami? Cant be too good by doing that. Or they coulda been badly injured, not too sure.
    Since a few people above are comparing Gin to Itachi I guess I'll go along with.

Gin killed a few Shiningami, but Itachi killed his family and his whole clan which must have included innocent children as well. And Itachi still turned out to be a good guy.
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!

How can you say Gin is a good guy. Check those freaky smiles. Those aren't normal. That is the smiles of the devil my friend.

I would definitely bring this guy in the poker table.

True haha,

I posted this because, since the flashback chapters i found it to convenient that
    Gin killed the third seat of Squad 5 (Aizen was the 2nd) in a second.
    Almost seemed like he was put there to get Aizens attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle View Post
    How can you say Gin is a good guy. Check those freaky smiles. Those aren't normal. That is the smiles of the devil my friend.
    Not as freaky as your avatar. hehehehe
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!

This thought has crossed my mind a few times, but I think Gin simply likes to make things interesting. I think he gets bored w/ the way things are playing out or will play out, so he either rearranges or attempts to change things from time to time for his own amusement.

I doubt he's a good guy, but this is Bleach so you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by erratic View Post
    Not as freaky as your avatar. hehehehe
    I can vouch for that haha.

damn i miss itachi .... : (

Quote Originally Posted by BigJayDawg View Post
    This is controversial, i know. But hear me out......
    Aizen states that he never thought of anyone else as his vice-captain than Gin.

But Gin makes so many mistakes. And for a genius that finished the academy in a year that's a little surprising.

A few examples.
    Aizen makes a plot to let Hitsugaya kill Hinamori.
    But Gin attracts the interest of Hitsugaya with that sneaky smile of him.
    Also Aizen didnt know that Hitsugaya an Hinamori were related, Gin should have known as he was threatened by Hitsugaya not make Hinamori bleed.

Aizen gave Gin the order to get Hitsugaya and Matsumoto away from room 46, but Kira said, he only had orders to distract Matsumoto.
    When Aizen saw Hitsugaya come back, he said that it was not expected.
    Gin replied, that apparently Kira didnt work out well, he did not say he order Kira to only get Matsumoto away.

When Ichigo came in while Renji defended rukia against Aizen, Gin felt him coming but failed to warn Aizen. He made some excuse, about not interfering.

Also Aizen wanted to kill Rukia, but Gin asked him if he could kill her.
    This little timeframe of him getting in position to strike, gave Byakuya enough time to get her and block the attack with his body.

Because he is a genius, he understands Aizen and probably thinks as fast as Aizen does. Maybe even faster, to counteract in a non revealing way.

In hueco mondo he adjusts the structure of the building, but when asked by Ullquira, he denies... why??????????

Also Kira's explanation of his squad's philosophy makes me think that Gin is the kind of guy, who fights without brute methods.
    Disabeling your enemies plans from within is quite sophisticated..
    hmmm
    Spoiler!

and second, i know that gin's a bad guy. maybe he didnt warn aizen because he couldnt find a way to do it with all that stuff going on. or maybe he's really plotting something by himself, for himself. he has his own being too, you know. maybe after aizen overthrows soul society he will attempt to assassinate aizen with tousen.
    really, check out that smile. its creepy. unsettling. inhuman. even though hes not human in the first place.
    Last edited by • healing rain •; 09-30-2008 at 10:40 PM.
    Ships are safe at harbor
    But that's not why ships are built

Currently reading:
    Bleach - Fullmetal Alchemist - Psyren

Well, he's evil to boot, that's for sure, he killed people ever since he was a kid lol. The only thing that has him going for the good side is Matsumoto. When that negacion thing popped up in soul society, not only did he say "if only you had held on a little longer" he actually looked saddened. Although I do not think Gin is very Itachi-like, he may very well give his life for Matsumoto if her life was threatened.