Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ichimaru Gin a good guy!!!

This is controversial, i know. But hear me out......
    Aizen states that he never thought of anyone else as his vice-captain than Gin.

But Gin makes so many mistakes. And for a genius that finished the academy in a year that's a little surprising.

A few examples.
    Aizen makes a plot to let Hitsugaya kill Hinamori.
    But Gin attracts the interest of Hitsugaya with that sneaky smile of him.
    Also Aizen didnt know that Hitsugaya an Hinamori were related, Gin should have known as he was threatened by Hitsugaya not make Hinamori bleed.

Aizen gave Gin the order to get Hitsugaya and Matsumoto away from room 46, but Kira said, he only had orders to distract Matsumoto.
    When Aizen saw Hitsugaya come back, he said that it was not expected.
    Gin replied, that apparently Kira didnt work out well, he did not say he order Kira to only get Matsumoto away.

When Ichigo came in while Renji defended rukia against Aizen, Gin felt him coming but failed to warn Aizen. He made some excuse, about not interfering.

Also Aizen wanted to kill Rukia, but Gin asked him if he could kill her.
    This little timeframe of him getting in position to strike, gave Byakuya enough time to get her and block the attack with his body.

Because he is a genius, he understands Aizen and probably thinks as fast as Aizen does. Maybe even faster, to counteract in a non revealing way.

In hueco mondo he adjusts the structure of the building, but when asked by Ullquira, he denies... why??????????

Also Kira's explanation of his squad's philosophy makes me think that Gin is the kind of guy, who fights without brute methods.
    Disabeling your enemies plans from within is quite sophisticated..

maybe he is the itachi of bleach
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

i kinda agree, but i see gin as using aizen, i dont see him as a good guy, aizen thinks like 5 steps ahead, and i think gin thinks about the here and now,
    i think gin is staying under aizen's shadow but wants to come out unto his own.

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

I think he will play a part in Aizen's downfall. The moment Aizen lays a finger on Rangiku's big b**bs he WILL blast Shinso up his *sshole

the Detention Unit aka "Maggots Nest", Soul Society [mental problems.]
    Wwooww
    This could be possible !
    That would be totally cool.
    Even if it would be alittle cliche ^_^
    My respect for Gin that was killed some point along in the story is renewed !!

Quote Originally Posted by BigJayDawg View Post
    This is controversial, i know. But hear me out......
    Aizen states that he never thought of anyone else as his vice-captain than Gin.

But Gin makes so many mistakes. And for a genius that finished the academy in a year that's a little surprising.

A few examples.
    Aizen makes a plot to let Hitsugaya kill Hinamori.
    But Gin attracts the interest of Hitsugaya with that sneaky smile of him.
    Also Aizen didnt know that Hitsugaya an Hinamori were related, Gin should have known as he was threatened by Hitsugaya not make Hinamori bleed.

Aizen gave Gin the order to get Hitsugaya and Matsumoto away from room 46, but Kira said, he only had orders to distract Matsumoto.
    When Aizen saw Hitsugaya come back, he said that it was not expected.
    Gin replied, that apparently Kira didnt work out well, he did not say he order Kira to only get Matsumoto away.

When Ichigo came in while Renji defended rukia against Aizen, Gin felt him coming but failed to warn Aizen. He made some excuse, about not interfering.

Also Aizen wanted to kill Rukia, but Gin asked him if he could kill her.
    This little timeframe of him getting in position to strike, gave Byakuya enough time to get her and block the attack with his body.

Because he is a genius, he understands Aizen and probably thinks as fast as Aizen does. Maybe even faster, to counteract in a non revealing way.

In hueco mondo he adjusts the structure of the building, but when asked by Ullquira, he denies... why??????????

Also Kira's explanation of his squad's philosophy makes me think that Gin is the kind of guy, who fights without brute methods.
    Disabeling your enemies plans from within is quite sophisticated..
    Your theory definitely has my attention, but it would be a little more convincing if you found those specific manga pages for evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by GodOfSpoiler View Post
    I think he will play a part in Aizen's downfall. The moment Aizen lays a finger on Rangiku's big b**bs he WILL blast Shinso up his *sshole
    As far as Gin playing a role in Aizen's downfall goes, it's very plausible. Gin and Matsumoto definitely have some sort of history together:

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/129/01/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/178/09/

It's evident that they were friends of some sort. I wanna say some sort of love interest but I don't wanna jump ahead.
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!

Some of the situations sound like they've been changed around a little to fit the theory though. For one, Aizen told Gin to kill Rukia, he didn't ask. When Hitsugaya came back to confront Gin and Aizen, Aizen said that Hitsugaya had returned sooner (or quicker) than expected. And I do believe Gin eventually fessed up to why he changed up the corridors to somebody. I think he said it would make things more interesting in regards to matching up Rukia with Arroniero.

Gin just likes to make things interesting.

Not that I completely agree with you, but the thought have passed through my mind a few times. And the first time I noticed it was http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/178/09/ .
    It made me think about Itachi as well, but it's just a theory. I don't believe he is, but I can't just put the thought aside. We'll see how it goes.

Ichimaru was, like Itachi, too evil from the beginning.I'm sure he'll do something out of his characters, that's the way mangas are.

Aku Soku Zan