Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I feel sad now :'(

I just watched the 1st episode of Bleach and it was SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!

Everything was done so well and creatively, I loved the opening, probably the best opening so far. The drawing was rough but still defined, and the emotion behind the story was all there, it was OP-esque. Damn I really wish the drawers would re watch the first part of the series and go back to the basics. Attention to detail is what attracted most of us to this anime, and now all were doing is hanging on because we want to know what the outcome is, just like a bad soap opera T_T
    Well, if you read the manga, like I do and I'm assuming a number of others here, you aren't necessarily watching to see the outcome (since you already know what's gonna happen). It's just a matter (for me anyways) of seeing the fights come to life.

Even though I'm not a fan of the effort (or lack there of) that the animators put into Bleach, I think they're budgeting they're money. You can only produce top quality episodes for so long, before funds become an issue. I think they're just keeping it low quality for the regular episodes of plot development, smaller fights and such...and then when they reach a major fight, they put some more money in, and up the quality. The only good thing I can really pull out of it is that we appreciate the high quality episodes we get that much more when we get them, since they're so few and far between.

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    random comment: i cant believe bleach has 300+ chapters, yet so few things have happened in the story

Well, bleach is a long-running series and they can't have great animation all the time. The first fight with Grimmjow was animated AMAZINGLY well. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxxA92khzUU&fmt=18

The 3rd fight between Ichigo and Grimmjow was great as well. Bleach is only popular as it is because of its fight scenes. As long as the major fight scenes have amazing quality like that, who cares if normal episodes are not done well. It is a long series and the animators can't go all out on every episode.

Ill admit that the first and third fight scenes are really good but I still miss the little things, like an awesomely designed and animated intro and outro, the good music, and the attention to detail and fashionable clothing. It just seemed like there was more feeling and heart in the beginning to me....
    A pie in the sky?

I was also thinking that maybe they put that much more effort in at the beginning to capture an audience, and now that they've got that, the incentive to put more work into it is gone.

i wish it was animemated like afro samurai man taht would rock
    http://dragonsas.mybrute.com/ fight
    manga's and anime i follow or followed
    Spoiler!

I hope when kenpachi fight they will improve the quality of the show
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfang View Post
    i wish it was animemated like afro samurai man taht would rock
    That would be awesome, but I think all that blood would probably make those little kids have seizures lol

Quote Originally Posted by Faizaud View Post
    That would be awesome, but I think all that blood would probably make those little kids have seizures lol
    omg u are right, they r gonna make it appropiate for the kids, but that means like 90% of the fight (bloodslashes and foul language) is gonna get replaced by some sesame street BS.....I fear the worst

Though I agree the openings in the beginning were the greatest, but the new one isnt that bad either...

where can i get bleach first chapter??
    tks before..