Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Which means Ichigo's bankai is a useless piece of snot, and we should rip him another one.

Seriously, he always WINS because of his Bankai, but we don't exactly SEE him do anything with it. All he can do is Getsuga Tenshou and all I can say is... Byakuya's Bankai pwns his feaces.

His Bankai was so uberly powerful in the SS arc because he only fought uh, once with it e_e; If you think about it, almost EVERY captain SHOULD be able to keep up with his Bankai. So seriously, he turned from an uber character into a character with no skills since everyone is superior than him in almost anything. Even Rukia's Zanpakutou is more interesting e_e;
    YAMAMOTO FTW?

I agree, Ichigo is using his bankai like a shikai. He uses it in every battle, he had better do some hyperbolic timechamber training, and go bankai-mode all the time.
    And its not his bankai that sucks. Its his shikai, thats why he has to go bankai every @#!$@%@# second of the day

I've noticed and pointed out the lousy quality of animation in Bleach a few times before as well...it seems that for the regular episodes they half-ass it, but when it gets to a major fight, they up the quality. The Grimmjow/Ichigo fight looked awesome. At least I thought so anyways.

I could definitely see the difference between the fights and everything else. I agree that the Grimmjow/Ichigo fight was awesome. I'm even tempted to say that it was close to movie quality. We can at least look forward to some awesome looking fight scenes if nothing else.

as long as the fights have good quality i can live with it. also, remembering when inoue said goodbye to ichigo while he was sleeping, i found it much beter in the anime than in the manga, but thats just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by master.roly View Post
    as long as the fights have good quality i can live with it. also, remembering when inoue said goodbye to ichigo while he was sleeping, i found it much beter in the anime than in the manga, but thats just my opinion.
    I was moved too! It was more moving with the flashbacks, and the music that was playing, she got so close! Then when she talked about having 5 lives, and falling in love with the same person 5 times. It made me think, "Rukia is such an ass." And I shook my head.

Anyways, the level of quality is still not great, even though they just got out of fillers. The fight scenes were animated well, with um, Grimmjow, but the animation died down near the end of the fight.

I wish the animation would be more fluid and smooth all of the time, with rich detail :o

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    I could definitely see the difference between the fights and everything else. I agree that the Grimmjow/Ichigo fight was awesome. I'm even tempted to say that it was close to movie quality. We can at least look forward to some awesome looking fight scenes if nothing else.
    The closest I've seen to movie quality from the anime was when Grimmjow first fought Ichigo. Remember that episode when Grimmjow was just literally punching him in the face for like 30 seconds? There were a lot of subtle effects during their fight that made it look like it was pulled right out of a movie. I still believe they destroyed their budget with that episode, which led to the present state of-shitty looking plot developing episodes, but awesome looking major fight episodes.

Spoiler!

The thing about the bleach anime is that ever since they started airing fillers(Bount arc) they jus stucc with that art style seeing at how its simple!

Quote Originally Posted by Faizaud View Post
    The closest I've seen to movie quality from the anime was when Grimmjow first fought Ichigo. Remember that episode when Grimmjow was just literally punching him in the face for like 30 seconds? There were a lot of subtle effects during their fight that made it look like it was pulled right out of a movie. I still believe they destroyed their budget with that episode, which led to the present state of-shitty looking plot developing episodes, but awesome looking major fight episodes.

Spoiler!
    I most definitely agree, that first fight was great quality animation (including the movements of Grimmjow, dancin around like some boxer lol), it sounds very logical they had to lower their budget after that episode (hopefully they are saving for the main battles that are about to come)

I feel sad now :'(

I just watched the 1st episode of Bleach and it was SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!

Everything was done so well and creatively, I loved the opening, probably the best opening so far. The drawing was rough but still defined, and the emotion behind the story was all there, it was OP-esque. Damn I really wish the drawers would re watch the first part of the series and go back to the basics. Attention to detail is what attracted most of us to this anime, and now all were doing is hanging on because we want to know what the outcome is, just like a bad soap opera T_T
    A pie in the sky?