Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Current Bleach Quality inferior to the old Bleach

Man-o-man, I was rewatching all the episodes and as I went from episode 1 to 70 (skipping bount filler) and then the arrancar arc...

Is it just me, or do more people feel the same about the quality of the anime (drawing)? For example, look at Rukia when she was in soul society. Now look at her and how they draw her in Hueco Mundo. Back in SS she looked older and more realistic (as far as anime can go realistic haha) now she looks like a young cartoony anime girl who just stepped outta pokemon (put two flappy ears on her and she looks like a bunny). And now you don't get to see blood, but just black liquid lol.

Besides that, the quality isnt static either. When Ichigo encountered Ulquiorra in Las Noches the drawings were reasonable than the next episode when they actually fought (they put like a bell jar on Nell's head, while Ichigo took her and run, it didnt even look like a skull from that point of view, also Ulquiorras skull looked like some white goo thing that just got shot from somebody's d*ck) the drawings sucked balls. I know that because of the pressure they put different groups together to draw the anime, but I didnt know there was this much difference in expertise...

Yea i think he same

when ichigo 1st used moon fang again byakuya it l jooked so cool and powerful with lots of detail and sound effects for the technique , now when he uses it.. it just looks like a crescent shaped disk of energy which looks boring IMO

I thought you where gooing to refer to the quality of the story which I think has dropped a bit. The Soul Society invasion arc is still #1 IMHO as far as story goes. Ichigo was so determined and bad ass when he went to SS after wards his skills seem to drop.

When I subtract the bontu arc and those other crap fillers there doesnt seem to be much story left....what have we spent 180 something epsiodes watching?

BTW: Why is it he could hold his own against Kenpachi & Byakaku (however you spell it) when he went to SS but now he seems weaker than before and so indecisive almost every battle.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

@ ^

Hopefully he'll be more determined in this upcoming Ulquiorra fight. I honestly don't see him winning if he doesn't straighten up, unless of course Shirosaki makes a return which is probably going to happen.
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!

Ichigo was having an identity crisis with his hollow side during the time and it was messing with his fights. As a result, Ichigo was punked by his hollow side and he was afraid to go all out for a while. That was clearly not an issue when he faced off against Kenpachi and Byakuya (although his hollow side did help him get through his fight with Byakuya).

But when you look at Bleach manga, there's only been 3 major arcs so far lol. The beginning, the SS arc, and the Espada arc. So really, the anime doesn't have much room to work or else they'd be running up on the manga really quick, hence the current filler arc.

Veteran Member
    Well, it happens a lot with anime. They usually have better quality at first to attract more fans,then ease up on quality a little because they're not so desperate of fans any more. Especially a huge and popular aniem like Bleach...

Bleach has never really been known for it's depth. Naruto and One Piece cover that whole depth thing. Bleach is mostly about the cool attacks and cool powers. Sadly with the way things are going I doubt things will get better.

What bothers me so much about Bleach is the fact that Aizen is responsible for every little thing. That whole Pendulum thing got me frustrated. Can we add another villain?

I am an Uchiha fan. There I said it.
    Now that Itachi's dead I will never get out of this genjutsu.

Don't stare directly into any of the eyes.

What I don't understand is Ichigo's bankai (Tensa Zangetsu). It's supposed to be a godly speed powerup but even when he has it on, it seems everyone can keep up with him.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    What I don't understand is Ichigo's bankai (Tensa Zangetsu). It's supposed to be a godly speed powerup but even when he has it on, it seems everyone can keep up with him.
    I guess everyone else's speed is just that much better than Ichigo's speed.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    I guess everyone else's speed is just that much better than Ichigo's speed.
    Which is crap because his speed is apart of his bankai's power....which for me (his speed) should be unique.