Man-o-man, I was rewatching all the episodes and as I went from episode 1 to 70 (skipping bount filler) and then the arrancar arc...

Is it just me, or do more people feel the same about the quality of the anime (drawing)? For example, look at Rukia when she was in soul society. Now look at her and how they draw her in Hueco Mundo. Back in SS she looked older and more realistic (as far as anime can go realistic haha) now she looks like a young cartoony anime girl who just stepped outta pokemon (put two flappy ears on her and she looks like a bunny). And now you don't get to see blood, but just black liquid lol.

Besides that, the quality isnt static either. When Ichigo encountered Ulquiorra in Las Noches the drawings were reasonable than the next episode when they actually fought (they put like a bell jar on Nell's head, while Ichigo took her and run, it didnt even look like a skull from that point of view, also Ulquiorras skull looked like some white goo thing that just got shot from somebody's d*ck) the drawings sucked balls. I know that because of the pressure they put different groups together to draw the anime, but I didnt know there was this much difference in expertise...