Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Talking Hyuga clan conspircy

Ok it seems that evry1 has been wondering which techniques came first lately sharingan or byakugan.
    Spoiler!

it dose make sense y byakugan wud have come first especially wen kakashi made it out to be so great
    BUT
    I wud have thought with all the advance things the byakugan can do the hyuga would have been 1 of the strongest clans along with uchiha and senju.
    it also seemed funny that itachi didnt just take like a squad of hyuga clan members to help him out instead of finding madara. and i dont think he sought out madara so he cud truly master the MS sharingan im sure it wouldve been mentioned if that was one of the reasons.
    so were wer the hyuga hiding up until now well wat i thought was after the uchiha clan annihilation konoha wouldve been i a weak state so they needed a replacement clan with just as advance dojutsu. and thats were the hyuga come in im not completley sure how but wat i think is that after uchiha bit the dust konoha created some secret experiments in order to creat a even more advance or as strong dojutsu to replace the sharingan.
    and all the secrets that the hyuga are trying to protect so badly is the way they came about it wud make sense 4 them to try so hard to protect how thier byakugan came about if it was through some experiments it wud proberbly disgrace thier clan or sumthin. and this leads me to think only the elders of the hyugas main brach the first members to be used as test mice 4 this new dojutsu techniques wud no about all these things.im sure the konoha elders and danzou and maybe the 3rd wud have been invovled aswell.

My only stumbling block is that y wud people think hyuga hav been round so long if they only came about after the uchiha clan saw the light.
    my guess is people just keep quite about it i mean the new generation aka naruto and gang had no clue about the hyuga.

: thanks to sir Chaos

I really really really hope your not serious.......firstly when Hinata was abducted by her age i would guess that it was a couple of years before the Uchiha massacre, so that means that they were around before most of the Uchihas were killed off and the reason in which they have the families are so that no one could try and copy their dojutsu or just take it( like how kakashi has a sharingan)
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

pandaofthebamboo;212960]I really really really hope your not serious.......firstly when Hinata was abducted by her age i would guess that it was a couple of years before the Uchiha massacre, so that means that they
    Hinatah is the same age as sauske and when she was taken away she looked like 3 years older than sauske did when uchiha went exticnt.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

so 3 years after not b4
    and plus sauske just started nija genin school wen it happend and hinatah had finished nija genin school wen kurenai took her in her squad.
    and unless u have proof of sharingan being able to copy kekai genkais, sharingan cant copy byakugan or byakugan techniques so chew on that my panda friend

IF IT CANT BE PROVEN THEN DONT SAY IT ON THIS THREAD PEEPS

: thanks to sir Chaos

Or they all existed separately but the Byakugan was known first and then the Sharingan came out of the shadows later. And Hinata was 3 years old when she was kidnapped.

I was talking about when she was almost kidnapped not when she completed the academy. She was kidnapped and her dad killed the intruder. I'll see if i can fin the page for you..

ok couldn't find what i was looking for but look at nejii here
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/102/08/
    does he look older or younger than sasuke was during the massacre ......

isn't this proof enough that the Hyuga clan was created after the massacre
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by pandaofthebamboo View Post
    I was talking about when she was almost kidnapped not when she completed the academy. She was kidnapped and her dad killed the intruder. I'll see if i can fin the page for you..

ok couldn't find what i was looking for but look at nejii here
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/102/08/
    does he look older or younger than sasuke was during the massacre ......

isn't this proof enough that the Hyuga clan was created after the massacre
    On that page (bottom right panel), Neji says Hinata was 3 years old. Neji is 1 year older than Hinata and Sasuke. The Uchiha Massacre happened when Sasuke was 5 (6?) years old. So the Hyuuga clan had been established in Konoha well before the Uchiha Massacre occurred.

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    well in the page where you just posted Panda, there is proof of Hyuugas existing before the Uchiha killing anyways. There was a whole few pages that went into detail of how Hinata and Neji's fathers' were both born one after the other as twins, so Hinata's father was put in the main family while Neji's father was put in the branch family.

That itself proves that they existed long before.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kk View Post
    Hinatah is the same age as sauske and when she was taken away she looked like 3 years older than sauske did when uchiha went exticnt.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

so 3 years after not b4
    and plus sauske just started nija genin school wen it happend and hinatah had finished nija genin school wen kurenai took her in her squad.
    and unless u have proof of sharingan being able to copy kekai genkais, sharingan cant copy byakugan or byakugan techniques so chew on that my panda friend
    she means when hinata got kiddnapped not when her father disowned her

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru-sensei View Post
    well in the page where you just posted Panda, there is proof of Hyuugas existing before the Uchiha killing anyways. There was a whole few pages that went into detail of how Hinata and Neji's fathers' were both born one after the other as twins, so Hinata's father was put in the main family while Neji's father was put in the branch family.

That itself proves that they existed long before.
    Yea i know but i felt as if i would have to type more to explain that and i'm quite lazy sometimes.....
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    truth of the matter is no one kows who came first. for all we know the hyuuga may have been a renegade clan like the uchiha just kinda like an ANBU since they have so many secrets and maybe didn't decide to go to konoha until after the whole madara vs shondaime fight. besides hinatas father remembers the ninetails attack on konoha so that puts the hyuuga clan in konoha for at least 12years then look at the fact the clan has elders so on average that would put the hyuuga in konoha for at the very least 50 years and madara said during his little story that it was 80 years prior to the current timeline so the hyuuga may have joined konoha 30years after it was created
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...8/page016.html

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN