Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar

Why dont the Byakugan have higher level eye

The Hyugas get the raw end of the stick when it comes to eyes in this MANGA i mean the Shiringan came from the Byakugan so cant it have strong eye traits or maybe they do since the branch family protect the secret of the main branch so maybe that secret is a new Byakugan that we havent seen yet

I agree that we haven't actually seen enough of it to see it progress beyond what the normal Byakugan can do. Also, Sharingan is part of a main character while Byakugan is not so it makes sense that Sharingan has more intricacies.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    according to kakashi there are multiple ablilities the hyuuga have so may be higher levels but we haven't seen them yet

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    according to kakashi there are multiple ablilities the hyuuga have so may be higher levels but we haven't seen them yet

Doesn't that imply that the Hyugas may have more that one ablitily and not the byakugan..
    .The "byuakugan" is one of.
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

who says the sharingan originates from the byakugan? not too long ago we realized that the uchihas were co-founders of konoha hence they're a really old clan. as for the byakugan i don't think we'll see a second level from it. but it does have a lengthy amount of abilities as it is now. most people take it for granted simply because we haven't seen it being used to the fullest potential or rather we haven't seen a hyuuga use thier byakugan against the right person.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Veteran Member
    im not sure if its like sharingan with different levels and if it should be

im sure that just some, like neji, have stronger byakugans than others--he could see the tenkotsu's or w.e theyre called while hinata couldnt
    Spoiler!

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by anarchris View Post
    im not sure if its like sharingan with different levels and if it should be

im sure that just some, like neji, have stronger byakugans than others--he could see the tenkotsu's or w.e theyre called while hinata couldnt
    all byakugan users can see them, thats why they use juken to fight. what manga have you been reading

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by S-ClassNinja_Rich View Post
    The Hyugas get the raw end of the stick when it comes to eyes in this MANGA i mean the Shiringan came from the Byakugan so cant it have strong eye traits or maybe they do since the branch family protect the secret of the main branch so maybe that secret is a new Byakugan that we havent seen yet
    As far as what Kakashi said, Sharingan's origins are just rumored to lie with the Hyuugas'. But I don't see why Kishi would have made Kakashi say a random rumor that wasn't even a bit true.. so I would say Sharingan and Byakuugan are related

Also we have only seen any real Hyuuga action from a couple of genins: Neji and Hinata. I'm sure there is more to be seen in terms of ability from the hyuugas.

I was gona post a shikimaru thread but since its Hyuga week i will post pone :3

i agrre byakugan shud have more levels i mean it supose to give u kill moves cause u can see chakra points but wat happeend here
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Dude shud have been in a coma let alone yapping bout not giving up.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

these links just shed som light on my 1st point i just think theres more to the byakugan than were being shown hope it plays a key role in the future chapters

: thanks to sir Chaos

Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    all byakugan users can see them, thats why they use juken to fight. what manga have you been reading
    neji's improved his eyes over hinata though. hinata's attacks are blunt strikes compared to neji's surgeon like precision. i think that you might be able to see them when you have a byakugan, but to be able to see them clear enough to attack in battle is something that comes with training.
    also the byakugan improves, neji bts and neji ats, ats eyes are stronger

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round