Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    I would say if a baby had a hyuuga parent and a uchiha parent, It would be more than likely that they would have byakugan, since you gain the white eyes at birth, where as not all uchihas even unlock the sharingan in their lifetime. If they unlocked the sharingan it would either switch from byakugan to sharingan or it would be a mix of both.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    It all depends on who from parents has dominant genes for theyre doujutsu so the child can have fully byakugan or fully sharingan, no other options or mixtures of the eye jutsus arent possible
    the only way to mix those two eye techs is to start massive breading of those clans together for about a century and only maybe then some Byarinangan is possible to occur
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Damon Max View Post
    It all depends on who from parents has dominant genes for theyre doujutsu so the child can have fully byakugan or fully sharingan, no other options or mixtures of the eye jutsus arent possible
    the only way to mix those two eye techs is to start massive breading of those clans together for about a century and only maybe then some Byarinangan is possible to occur
    Thats if everything in the Narutoverse was bound by the laws of nature, and its pretty obvious that nothing is.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by colas View Post
    because sasuke always gets another power up and that would be another power up having half uchiha blood and half hyuuga which he would then gain byakugan and pwn naruto even more than he would have with just uchiha blood
    You didn't answer the question.
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    You didn't answer the question.
    if u wanna know that bad i would be mildly suprised with a side of disgustedness if thats even a word

It's very hard to say which eyes the baby would have. The baby might not have either, but this is naruto.
    "RESPECT"

I believe that I read in Gameboy's data book thread that Kishimoto said it is possible for the baby to get both the sharingan and byakugan. Correct me if I am wrong.

I am an Uchiha fan. There I said it.
    Now that Itachi's dead I will never get out of this genjutsu.

Don't stare directly into any of the eyes.

It's been confirmed in Gameboy's thread of Naruto's Databook number 3 translated, that an heir of parents with sharingan and byakugan would indeed have both. Quite possibly with half the strengths of each doujutsu or it could combine the techniques to complement each other covering for each weakness. Imagine if the there was a new Mangekyou upgrade and the byakugan blood prevented the blindness, there'd be no need to take your sibling's eyes.

It seems Kishi never took Biology class.....or slept through the lesson of Dominant and Recessive genes.

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"