- 50% of female polar bears also have a penis. (Hate to be the male O.O)
- Turtles can breathe through their butts. (w.t.f)
- 45% of Americans don't know that the sun is a star. (LOl! Why am I not suprised?)
- In ancient Rome, when a man testified in court he would swear on his testicles.
- The brain continues sending electrical wave signals for 37 hours after death. (Does that mean you`re alive?)
- An adult giraffe's kick is so powerful that it can decapitate a lion.
- Charlie Chaplin once won third prize in a Charlie Chaplin look-alike contest.
- Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis is the longest word in the English
dictionary. It refers to a lung disease caused by inhaling particles from volcanoes.
-On a plane, if the passenger in your seat on the incoming flight had serious gas, then you are sitting on a cushion full of disease-causing microbes.
-he soft plastic headphones used on airplanes create a warm, moist environment in the ear canal that is ideal for breeding bacteria. Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
-Homely criminals get 50% longer jail sentences, on average, than good-looking criminals.
Post the weirdest, funny, scary or most interesting but unnecessary fact you've ever heard of...