Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chairz View Post
    Am I the only one who is disappointed at this? I mean, Kuma just saved them.

Yeah, it's pure win at the same time; but come on! Stop getting saved! :<<
    yes you are the only one disappointed. Dont expect the protagonists to be strong all the time that would be to predictable. Oda is pure genius trust in him. If you want a manga that just has a guy gathering up strength and has one hell of a lousy turn of events go read naruto and join the narutards. (no offense to you just want to defend the excitement everyone is feeling because of the turn of events). imo this is the time that they will realize their weakness (strawhats) and this is the time that they will grow strong hahaha. It sends a chill up my spine!
    When chopper eats 4 rumble balls
    Immortality....Take it, ITS YOURS ! ! !

Veteran Member
    wow man.... this is... EPIC WIN!!!!!!!!!!!, no wonder why ONE PIECE is the favorite anime!!!!, why cant the animation get to this part already T_T, this is gonna be so frigin EPIC OWN!!!

i wonder what happen if zoro's sword are left behind in the archipelago... LOL
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

woohoo.. i cant wait for next week!

Spoiler!

Something tells me that they're still on the archipelago or somewhere nearby, i mean if they were tossed out of the grand line wouldn't these many, MANY years of One Piece be wasted? And even if they're still on another island how're they gonna get back without the Sunny unless Franky builds another ship O_o or something... Or they meet someone willing to ferry them back, recurring characters anyone?

[Grandline Shabondy isles 12GR.... This day, Mugiwara pirates, led by captain Monkey D. Luffy.... collapsed completely]

End

I just find this "fake" end awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Polycrack View Post
    Something tells me that they're still on the archipelago or somewhere nearby, i mean if they were tossed out of the grand line wouldn't these many, MANY years of One Piece be wasted? And even if they're still on another island how're they gonna get back without the Sunny unless Franky builds another ship O_o or something... Or they meet someone willing to ferry them back, recurring characters anyone?
    i think thats what kuma and rayleight were whispering about, to rayleight say to kuma were the sunny was, for kuma then teletransportate the sunny near the mugiwaras without they need to wait 3 days for the coating while needing to worry about kizaru, marines, sentoumaru, pacifistas, etc..

I just find this "fake" end awesome
    what do you mean by that, the spoilers are from himajin there is nothing to worry about, this isnt the naruto spoiler thread... the worst that can happen, is that the translation isnt the most appropriated one

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

just, it is like we just saw the last moment of SH crew..it's like a epitaph.

with a beautiful end , with a captain crying his powerless self..

So the fake refer to the end of the crew.(cause we will see them next week ^^)

i'm totally insane but i can imagine the scene with Ode of joy by Beethoven

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xn6...ie-ozawa_music

oh... i see what you mean, a fake end for the mugiwaras... maybe this will be a new start for the strawhats, a new start/era for the New World (it kind of make sense)

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

and maybe other might think they are dead for a moment. Or they could be dispatch. like in FFVI (it brought memory) when you have the apocalypse.

a new era for the SH , it might , it might. now , that they have see their own weakness and they may be the only rookie to escape..(safely for sure ^^)

But , well anyway , i can't wait to know the answer !