Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 LastLast
    the favorite naruto manga chapters:
    when they are young and be trained by kakashi, this time is the most precious time.
    and the chapter i think most sorry is that sasuke left the village, and also the sence of Itachi's dead...so sorry for that.
    and the guy who I admire is Tsunade, she is a strong woman. She beared many things in this fifty years~(I thinks tsunade will be agary when i said her age... :-P)
    anyway, especially in the latest naruto chapter, she is so strong woman....http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c577/4.html I am not just a medical ninja!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    That is true, if going by plot and not scene that is definitively one of the greater once. It's part of why Naruto still have a reason to go chase after Sasuke.
    also when sasuke is fighting bee and when he is severely hurt we see him thinking back on his time with kakashi, sakura and naruto, showing that he isnt completely lost to darkness and hatred which i think helps show us readers that naruto still have a reason to chase after sasuke.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    I just thought about it. It's not my FAVORITE moment, but it's one of my most memorable. One of the first fights that I saw on this anime. Considering I saw the anime first and then started the manga. Naruto and Saskue vs Haku. The first time the kyubi showed signs. I was only behind the buzz by a few months. When I saw that, i said "oh shit, there might be something to this anime/manga"

A lot of years later i think, Kishi is a really good writer. Or, I'll atleast say he is good at planning. If I could compare Kishi to any character, it would be Itachi or Madara. Kishidara....or maybe Kishitachi!
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Add "You're not a monster fox anymore... you're one of my teammates from the Leaf Village. Now let's go... Kurama!" to my list of favorite moments.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Add "You're not a monster fox anymore... you're one of my teammates from the Leaf Village. Now let's go... Kurama!" to my list of favorite moments.
    definately, and not just the quote but the look in naruto's eyes and kurama's grin at finally being free to rampage. You know shits going down.

Quote Originally Posted by cypriottiger View Post
    definately, and not just the quote but the look in naruto's eyes and kurama's grin at finally being free to rampage. You know shits going down.
    I also like the pages where Naruto defeats Madara's Mokuton... that whole chapter was just really well-written, and seeing Madara impressed by Naruto was great.

Here's another part that I don't re-read often enough.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Rlinfamous; 06-19-2012 at 02:10 AM.

It is probably because it is one of the first scenes I saw but when Kakashi gets captured by Zabuza in a water prism. Naruto throws a Fūma Shuriken to Sasuke who throws it a the real Zabuza (there is a water clone). He catches it easily enough but Sasuke used the Shadow Shuriken Technique so there is a second one which Zabuza has to jump, while he is still in the air the Shuriken transforms and it is actually Naruto who throws a kunai causing Zabuza to release the water prism. Loved the smirk from Sasuke when Zabuza jumped the 2nd shuriken.

I still like watching it back, just a really creative way to attack and Naruto actually uses good tactics, not just running at people and use Rasengan then trying again but instead trying something slightly differently and it working. When he was learning shape manipulation I was hoping he would actually learn a wind shuriken technique (as you could see in the release images of manga he was learning a shuriken technique) so he could open a battle throwing heaps of them with his massive charkra as they are not like the rasengan he always uses.

Hey I'm just reading Naruto from the beginning but there's a part I already saw that seems to rock: Chapter two, "When a person hates and doesn't acknowledge another's existence... the eyes that they use when looking at him are incredibly cold..." It's like the golden rule or something... Does anyone have any favourite chapters that I should go and read?

Mark
    Squeeeeeeeeeeeee!

The whole Zabuza arc, Team 7's encounter with Orochimaru, and Sasuke/Naruto vs. Gaara. I really like those chapters for showing the friendship/teamwork between Naruto and Sasuke. Half the time when I'm reading Part 2, I can barely even remember a time when Sasuke wasn't revenge-obsessed.

my fav chapter should be the one Hinata confesses to Naruto. that part Naruto is fighting Pein and then meets his father.