Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 LastLast
    Llord of the Sword... SilverCaliber's Avatar
    I was supposed to be studying for a finance final but instead I started reading the last chapter of the Pain Arc. I was listening to Life is Timing by Consequence "Live for Never CD" as Naurto arrived back in the village carried by Kakashi I realized why I loved this manga...

(Sorry Gara but if you can't see the point being made you do lack logic
    (Is that Trolling; I see that term used so liberally I can't tell anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by SilverCaliber View Post
    I was supposed to be studying for a finance final but instead I started reading the last chapter of the Pain Arc. I was listening to Life is Timing by Consequence "Live for Never CD" as Naurto arrived back in the village carried by Kakashi I realized why I loved this manga...

(Sorry Gara but if you can't see the point being made you do lack logic
    (Is that Trolling; I see that term used so liberally I can't tell anymore...
    Seeing the point and agreeing, is two different things.

And @SIMS, they were offered a "peace" settlement, it's even said somewhere in the manga, can't remember when. But it wasn't to their liking(obviously).

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    Seeing the point and agreeing, is two different things.

And @SIMS, they were offered a "peace" settlement, it's even said somewhere in the manga, can't remember when. But it wasn't to their liking(obviously).
    Being offered a 'peace' settlement can still be unacceptable and a slap in the face:

The Native Americans were offered a peace settlement that involved them vacating their lands giving up their rights and being forced to live in small alloted space, seperate from everyone else.(would you really consider them evil if they planned a coup?)

Blacks in America were offered a peace settlement that inolved segregation (Jim Crow laws), mistreatment, unfair government policies, lower working wages for the same job, and only the occasional lynchings. (do you consider it evil that the civil rights movement was started, it was a coup d'état?)

Unfair treatment, constant surveilance, and segragation as part of a 'peace' agreement are unacceptable, and you cannot be faulted for fighting against it except by the biggots that thrive within the system.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Being offered a 'peace' settlement can still be unacceptable and a slap in the face:

The Native Americans were offered a peace settlement that involved them vacating their lands giving up their rights and being forced to live in small alloted space, seperate from everyone else.(would you really consider them evil if they planned a coup?)

Blacks in America were offered a peace settlement that inolved segregation (Jim Crow laws), mistreatment, unfair government policies, lower working wages for the same job, and only the occasional lynchings. (do you consider it evil that the civil rights movement was started, it was a coup d'état?)

Unfair treatment, constant surveilance, and segragation as part of a 'peace' agreement are unacceptable, and you cannot be faulted for fighting against it except by the biggots that thrive within the system.
    The difference being, that I would call the higher ups at those time evil, but I would not call Konoha evil.

Spoiler!

Water type

^ Isn't that sort of the point?

Coup d'état = "New Management"

The only Uchiha who ever truly wished to destroy Konoha (at least during this time period) was Madara.

my favorite plot of naruto manga, is that kakashi teach naruto, sasuke, and sakura how to use and control chakra, at this time, though they meet some troubles, but i think it's really warm, all of them love that time, a good memory. but it seemed never came back again, espiecally for sasuke...

Quote Originally Posted by bigmarkg2 View Post
    my favorite plot of naruto manga, is that kakashi teach naruto, sasuke, and sakura how to use and control chakra, at this time, though they meet some troubles, but i think it's really warm, all of them love that time, a good memory. but it seemed never came back again, espiecally for sasuke...
    That is true, if going by plot and not scene that is definitively one of the greater once. It's part of why Naruto still have a reason to go chase after Sasuke.

Spoiler!

Water type

To be fair, the Peace Settlement offered to the Uchiha wasn't segregated living, it was to address their problems WITH the segregated living. We don't know what the peace settlement was, how far it went to address the issues, or what exactly the Uchiha didn't like about it. It probably just wasn't enough, and by then they weren't ready to take no for an answer, since they were already planning a hostile takeover.

that time when Naruto went into biyuu mode for the first time

Double Lariat on Kisame by Raikage and Bee.