Page 41 of 52 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 512
  1. #401
    Pervy Sage bluntman_exe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Village Hidden in the Hot Springs
    Posts
    595
    So many awesome battles but Naruto Vs Pain was epic!
    My fave part of that one was when Naruto takes out God realm Pain and yells out to him "Why don't you give up on trying to stop me?". Or even the bit at the end when Pain revives all the people he killed since he invaded Konoha after Naruto decides against killing him to honor Jiraiya and what he taught Naruto. That part I found very moving.

  2. #402
    darkness pitch black atriede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    410
    And the the character Pain/Nagato is overated. Personally I liked the introduction of J man and Itachi the most.
    Sandaime V orochimaru was also great. It was the first real S class fight and I would argue because of the way the animators depicted it in the anime it is the best fight we've seen so far in terms of entertainment. It was cool that trhe fight went along side Garaa v Naruto.


    Zabuza and Haku v Team Kakashi was cool too.

  3. #403
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,429
    My favorite chapter would have to be the first chapter... every time I read it, the nostalgia and emotional impact almost moves me to tears.

    I also really like Itachi's "Sorry, Sasuke" moment.

    The Jiraiya/Naruto training scenes are always good.

    Naruto's big entrance against Pain, and the following several chapters, just fill my bucket full of epic.

  4. #404
    Elder Brother EliteKage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    931
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    My favorite chapter would have to be the first chapter... every time I read it, the nostalgia and emotional impact almost moves me to tears.

    I also really like Itachi's "Sorry, Sasuke" moment.

    The Jiraiya/Naruto training scenes are always good.

    Naruto's big entrance against Pain, and the following several chapters, just fill my bucket full of epic.
    Lol although i dont get moved to tears, i agree the first chapter is definitely very nostalgic and fun to look at

  5. #405
    darkness pitch black atriede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    410
    Chuunin exams was cool. ANd the introduction of orochimaru.

  6. #406
    I also really like reading the first chapter, but the typos in the first chapter on One Manga are so numerous and terrible, I'd really like to fix them haha

  7. #407
    darkness pitch black atriede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    410
    I miss the excitement of the mystery surrounding the 4th Hokage, and the days when Orochimaru was prima badass numero uno.

    The manga use to be so good.

  8. #408
    六代目火影仙人 Rokudaime Sennin ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Searching for a Path to one Peace!
    Posts
    4,915

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by atriede View Post
    I miss the excitement of the mystery surrounding the 4th Hokage, and the days when Orochimaru was prima badass numero uno.

    The manga use to be so good.
    Join the Oro shall return and reign supreme once more club............actually never

    And the manga was good, it's great now, and only getting better. you need to stop smoking.

  9. #409
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    Part 1 to me conveyed a better sense of companionship and teamwork with the emphasis on the Rookie 9 and that's what I enjoyed reading through the most, thus my favorite parts in Naruto will reflect that(not in any particular order):

    Sasuke vs Orochimaru(chuunin exam)

    3rd Hokage's speach about the Leaf and Will of Fire.

    Orochimaru's counterpoint about self gain.

    Rock Lee's story

    Chouji's speach on the importance of his friendship with Shikamaru and detailing their rlationship.

    Naruto vs Sasuke of course. The quintessential Naruto fight imo.

    Iruka treating Naruto to some Ramen after he defeated Tony and gave him the headband.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  10. #410
    darkness pitch black atriede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    410
    Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Part 1 to me conveyed a better sense of companionship and teamwork with the emphasis on the Rookie 9 and that's what I enjoyed reading through the most, thus my favorite parts in Naruto will reflect that(not in any particular order):

    Sasuke vs Orochimaru(chuunin exam)

    3rd Hokage's speach about the Leaf and Will of Fire.

    Orochimaru's counterpoint about self gain.

    Rock Lee's story

    Chouji's speach on the importance of his friendship with Shikamaru and detailing their rlationship.

    Naruto vs Sasuke of course. The quintessential Naruto fight imo.

    Iruka treating Naruto to some Ramen after he defeated Tony and gave him the headband.

    The chuunin exam was important was important for me because I felt naruto was gonna prove everyone wrong and kick ass. I was mright, but i go annoyed Sasuke stole his thunder by fighting Garaa. Ofcourse Naruto got it back when he beat Garaa and Sasgay wussed out

    Itachi owning people is always fun to watch




    I waz really excited the 1st time akatsuki leader pain was introduced, I thought, what were those cool piercing and wierd eyes, and he was from the royal fuuma clan and he took cotrol of rain country?! Cool! Of course then I gradually got bored as I found out akatsuki leader was in fact 6 lame puppets under control of Jiraiya's emo ex pupil who was in turn a puppet under evil jedi darklord darth Madara. How booring

    I have an awesome pic of itachi owning Kakashi here, that was also cool




    Jiraiya's genjutsu momment was also pawnage.


    Last edited by atriede; 11-28-2009 at 12:46 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •