Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast
    Trying to take over a working village simple because you didn't get your clan picked to be the leading clan(kage), is a crime thus they are bad guys. Saying that they are victims of their own powers is most likely the worst excuse ever. Oh I'm sorry I blew that house up, I was a victim of the power in the bomb I made. Simply doesn't make sense.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    Trying to take over a working village simple because you didn't get your clan picked to be the leading clan(kage), is a crime thus they are bad guys. Saying that they are victims of their own powers is most likely the worst excuse ever. Oh I'm sorry I blew that house up, I was a victim of the power in the bomb I made. Simply doesn't make sense.
    Yet at the same time would you like to be declared guilty of being involved in the making of a bomb that your brother made solely by himself and used for malicious purposes that you were not apart of?

The Uchiha were being oppressed and just as all oppressed individuals do they rise up against the current system and rebel. Let's face it you can say that the current system was working which is true, but it was working for everyone but the Uchiha. They were kept under surveillance, not allowed to live outside of the confines of a certain area, had no say in politics, and were looked down upon for Madara's actions. Basically their rights were being taken away little by little I don't think that its ridiculous for them to assume that if they did not act soon they would have no rights left. I think it's better to say that rather than being victims of their own power that they were victims of being Uchiha.

I don't think that it is right to label the Uchiha bad or label Konoha good, Konoha did what it thought was best to protect the rest of it's citizen's and so they oppressed the Uchiha and in turn the Uchiha who were being oppressed believed that Madara was correct in the assumption that Peace with the Senju would destroy the Uchiha so they sought to end the oppressive regime of Konoha not destroy it just put it under new management(who knows had they succeeded and the other nations not interfered they could have produced an even better and more just form of government than was there before.).

I think it's possible that if Konoha had treated Madara as a rouge ninja and not persecuted his whole clan for his error's then perhaps we would have Uchiha fighting against Madara in this war.

I totally disagree, they got what they deserved.

Spoiler!

Water type

I totally disagree, they got what they deserved.
    I truly don't see how you can claim that the Uchiha who had already ousted and severed their ties with Madara deserved their fate and claim that they were the only ones at fault. By your logic the colonists who rose up against Britain, the French who rose up against King Louis, and the Russian's who rose up against the Tsar were all evil because they were trying to get rid of the oppressive systems under which they were forced to live.

It's all a basic matter of human rights that were allowed to the rest of the village yet denied to the Uchiha effectively proving that discrimination is one of the highest forms of ignorance (this point also made clear by Naruto himself, Gaara, and perhaps every one of the Jinchuriki).

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Execution View Post
    I truly don't see how you can claim that the Uchiha who had already ousted and severed their ties with Madara deserved their fate and claim that they were the only ones at fault. By your logic the colonists who rose up against Britain, the French who rose up against King Louis, and the Russian's who rose up against the Tsar were all evil because they were trying to get rid of the oppressive systems under which they were forced to live.

It's all a basic matter of human rights that were allowed to the rest of the village yet denied to the Uchiha effectively proving that discrimination is one of the highest forms of ignorance (this point also made clear by Naruto himself, Gaara, and perhaps every one of the Jinchuriki).
    totally agree! unfortunately, gaara lacks logic for the most part, no offense gaara ;]
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

thats assuming that ppl have the same human rights as we do and it is more a matter of not backing down.the uchiha clan was really the "evil" ones in the massacre bcoz they took their own clan above the village and was actually willing to sacrifice the village as a result of their coup, and the 3rd even tried with diplomacy to calm the situation down to no avail, so the uchiha clan was wiped out bcoz they didnt want to compromise and bcoz it was the lesser of 2 evils, there were only really 2 options for them, wipe out the uchihas and still be strong enough to defend themselves against other villages or let things take their course and let the uchiha attempt their coup and most likely leave the village too weak to defend themselves against other villages so from a purely "we must defend the village" point of view, wiping out the uchiha was a viable and valid option.

and no, the uchihas werent being oppressed or atleast not in the meaning of the word but yes they were only really allowed to be the so called konoha police squad from what ive read which i personally doubt very much.

Or the Uchiha clan could have just simply severed their ties to Konoha and made a new village, instead of taking over Konoha. They're the Uchiha, they wouldn't have difficulty getting clients.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    totally agree! unfortunately, gaara lacks logic for the most part, no offense gaara ;]
    Well you can show that "no offense" so far up your ass that you start choking on it. Talk about a lack of logic.

Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    thats assuming that ppl have the same human rights as we do and it is more a matter of not backing down.the uchiha clan was really the "evil" ones in the massacre bcoz they took their own clan above the village and was actually willing to sacrifice the village as a result of their coup, and the 3rd even tried with diplomacy to calm the situation down to no avail, so the uchiha clan was wiped out bcoz they didnt want to compromise and bcoz it was the lesser of 2 evils, there were only really 2 options for them, wipe out the uchihas and still be strong enough to defend themselves against other villages or let things take their course and let the uchiha attempt their coup and most likely leave the village too weak to defend themselves against other villages so from a purely "we must defend the village" point of view, wiping out the uchiha was a viable and valid option.

and no, the uchihas werent being oppressed or atleast not in the meaning of the word but yes they were only really allowed to be the so called konoha police squad from what ive read which i personally doubt very much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    Or the Uchiha clan could have just simply severed their ties to Konoha and made a new village, instead of taking over Konoha. They're the Uchiha, they wouldn't have difficulty getting clients.
    Clearly there must be a logic for others to see it too, just because your too narrow headed "SIMS" to see it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

No, no and no, what I'm saying is that the Nazi's taking over Germany was evil. The Uchiha's had options, they were offered a peace settlement so to speak, but they choose to believe that their good came before the greater good.

Spoiler!

Water type

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Well you can show that "no offense" so far up your ass that you start choking on it. Talk about a lack of logic.

Clearly there must be a logic for others to see it too, just because your too narrow headed "SIMS" to see it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

No, no and no, what I'm saying is that the Nazi's taking over Germany was evil. The Uchiha's had options, they were offered a peace settlement so to speak, but they choose to believe that their good came before the greater good.
    lol...

just because you're not alone doesn't mean or make your logic sensible, it's still nonsense.

the uchiha didn't have options. there was no peace settlement considering they had NO IDEA the higher-ups had ANY idea of their rebellion and that itachi was being a double agent. the debate for a more peaceful solution was between sarutobi and danzou(along with the other two elders.) the uchiha clan leader was seeing the slow but sure death of his clan, so he did what he felt he must for his FAMILY, not out of an evil lust for power or something.

which brings about the question, what exactly happened to the senju clan, it seems like they too got low in numbers just like what was happening to the uchiha. did they simply die out because of wars, or inbred with the other clans, is tsunade the only one left?

on topic: my favorite scene to date...

madara pulling off a SEPHIROTH! DARK MATTER!

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/560/15
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/560/16
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Nothing has ever beaten the chapter where Jiraiya dies. I believe it was 382. The way it narrated the story was epic. The only other chapter to come close was the one were Naruto's mum and dad were talking to him before their death(ch504 i believe).