Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast
    well the term douchebag can be used for good guys and bad guys, danzo would be a good douchebag and madara would be a bad douchebag lol.

Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    well the term douchebag can be used for good guys and bad guys, danzo would be a good douchebag and madara would be a bad douchebag lol.
    Exactly, that's my point. His not a bad guy in general, he just have some twisted ideas of what's right and wrong, but he's a douchebag no matter what way you look at it.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    is Danzou really even a good guy? I mean he was part of the Uchiha massacre, he even went so far as to steal the eyes of the dead, he was part of the Akatsuki massacre (under Yakio), he tried to trick all the Kages by using a stolen technique, he worked closely with Orochimaru. All these things spell "Bad guy" in my eyes. And yes, he was definitely a douchbag
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    is Danzou really even a good guy? I mean he was part of the Uchiha massacre, he even went so far as to steal the eyes of the dead, he was part of the Akatsuki massacre (under Yakio), he tried to trick all the Kages by using a stolen technique, he worked closely with Orochimaru. All these things spell "Bad guy" in my eyes. And yes, he was definitely a douchbag
    The Uchiha's was the bad guy, killing them was the best and only choice for that matter. Danzo only does what he believes is best for Konoha, from an objective view, betraying the trust of other Kage's to protect the village might very well be a good thing. He's not a good guy, nor is he a bad guy. He's twisted basically, his sense of moral is f*cked up but he does what he believes is best for Konohagakure.

Spoiler!

Water type

???????
    I would like to know how exactly danzou found out about things like izanagi and why he was trying to merge senju and uchiha in one, madara stated that he was also after the nine tailed fox, for what purpose still eludes me. I think when he took shisui's eye he may have encountered the secret stone tablet left by the rikoudo but without the rinnegan he could not understand it all.
    ???????

Yhe, I was thinking he was using the eyes to see the stone tablet, he could also have kidnapped and tortured and Uchiha to force them to tell him, or simply ordering some Uchiha working for him to tell him and threatening them. There really are allot of ways for him to find out. He also could have stolen come secret scrolls containing the info. He's an old man and when he did it might also be a factor to how.

Spoiler!

Water type

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    listen man; if the uchiha's were bad guys, then they would not have wanted the alliance/peace treaty with the senju to begin with. if anything, the uchiha were victims of their own power and the prejudices that power came with. kishi beautifully expressed this and foreshadowed the hidden truths behind the uchiha massacre with haku...

http://www.mangareader.net/93-34-10/...hapter-29.html

"That young man must also have experienced much hardship. Those with special abilities are often feared."

now this made absolutely no sense when we were all under the impression that itachi killed his clan simply to test his own power. what haku said only made sense after tobi revealed the truth to sasuke about the uchiha massacre, that the fear of their power pushed konoha to isolate them, which eventually led sasuke's father the leader and the one responsible for the safety of the uchiha, to a revolt.

and if one believes kishi didn't have this planned from so early on.

http://www.mangareader.net/93-7-15/n...chapter-7.html

one of the first mentions of itachi includes him crying. not entirely revealed until sasuke digs deep into his memory while talking to tobi much later.

so the uchiha's were NOT bad guys, except madara, and a twisted sasuke :( though his true original self is in there somewhere.

save him, NARUTO!!! >:O
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Trying to take over a village like the leaf when your a part of it and it runs like a well oiled machine is being a bad guy. They are in few ways any better than Madara, except that he tries to take over the entire world. Not that everyone in the Uchiha clan was bad guys, but in general the generation planing to take over the leaf was bad guys. I bet you would say that they were too if they had got the time to actually kill people or do anything for that matter, but they were careless and the higher ups found out.

Spoiler!

Water type

aye, which was why itachi was tasked with massacre his clan, i wouldnt exactly say that was a "good" choice as it would be more evil than good but it was the lesser of 2 evils however. if the uchiha clan had succeeded a lot of shinobi would have died and it would have left konoha in a severely weakened state and would have left them wide open to attacks from other villages and it would possibly have destroyed not only konoha but also the uchiha clan, so in the long run itachi killed off his clan might actually have hindered a lot of deaths.

also madara is worse since he is going for world domination, his goal however is noble as he ultimately wants peace but it is through power like how the original older son of the SO6P did(which means it could actually be him there is a possibility atleast) but something that is forced upon you like this isnt real peace or atleast not a peace that is earned and it will be a hollow peace.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    if konoha would have trusted the uchiha clan with the whole kyuubi incident rather than be suspicious of them, treating them like second-rate citizens, isolating, and mistreating them; then none of this would have happen. instead konoha would still have had the uchiha clan as a powerful and loyal weapon, itachi would still be with konoha, and so would sasuke.

but then again, things are a lot more dynamic with the way things turned out, so kudos to kishi. but to say the uchiha were bad guys is wrong. they were victims of their powers since their feared powers led konoha to be suspicious of them and isolate them, which ultimately led to their rebel, and downfall. and a great manga plot as a consequence.
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif