Page 40 of 52 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast
    THE ESPADA WILL RISE E S P A D A's Avatar
    kakashi gaiden 4 sure. We finally get to see obito/the yellow flash and kakashi's history and to how kakashi has gotten his sharingan. It's a shame due to i wanted to see more fighting with the yellow flash and with obito. Curious to know though how did obito survive that rock slide?
    The time has come to destroy the village of the leaf.

Quote Originally Posted by E S P A D A View Post
    kakashi gaiden 4 sure. We finally get to see obito/the yellow flash and kakashi's history and to how kakashi has gotten his sharingan. It's a shame due to i wanted to see more fighting with the yellow flash and with obito. Curious to know though how did obito survive that rock slide?

He didn't. He's dead.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    He didn't. He's dead.
    LMFAO. He ain't dead to those who believe Tobi = Obito = Madara's replacement body.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Obito is dead! and if they think that tobi is obito, then it would be only HIS body, so obito himself is dead, under that rock, with lots of dust in his eyes ;p
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

THE ESPADA WILL RISE E S P A D A's Avatar
    i must admit the fight between sasori vs chiro/sakura was an amazing fight 2 c. Same with deildra vs gaara.
    The time has come to destroy the village of the leaf.

My favorite fight is

kakashi vs. naruto

This is actually when Team 7 is trying to take the bell from Kakashi. Naruto , being the knucklehead that he is, tries to take it before the fact.

and the winner =] my beloved KAKASHI

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    Obito is dead! and if they think that tobi is obito, then it would be only HIS body, so obito himself is dead, under that rock, with lots of dust in his eyes ;p
    *correction* dust in one eye LOL
    but the theory of obito as a replacment body for madara is theory for madara's age

I have to say one of my favourite momments was the slow of Akatsuki into naruto. At first I thought Orochimaru was supposed to be the ultimate villain I didn't know there were this group of bad ass. Deidera and Sasori kickstarting shippuden was cool. Little did I know shippuden would be come an orgy love fest og gay Uchiha worship, sharingan spam and pretentious god names given to each and every uchiha technique.

i would like to mention an amizing fight the dieadara v sasuke fight lol that fight was epic to whatch particlary sasukes face when deidara use c0 it killed madra but sadly sasuke suvived if sasuke it blast radius was 10 kilomiteters it completely deatroyed huge part of the forest and the c4 kagura was an amazing feat to microscopic bombs that destroy you from the inside if it had been any one else ecept a uchiwa they would be dead diedara suprised me with his explosins particaly c0 it truely was art in motion
    Coughs and sneezes spread mystery diseases just ask itachi and kimomaru to name a few

Quote Originally Posted by E S P A D A View Post
    i must admit the fight between sasori vs chiro/sakura was an amazing fight 2 c. Same with deildra vs gaara.
    I have to agree with this, it's so exciting seeing Sakura in an actual battle after numerous training with Tsunade. It's unbelievable how Sakura became so strong after her training. In addition as well is Puppet vs Puppet technique.