Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 512
  1. #31
    Senior Member Yoru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,605
    I LOOOOOOOOOVE ANKO....(I know you dislike her cuz she's like Oro.[or this is what you say] But I think she's adorable.)

  2. #32
    Perverted member Aragor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,454
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    I LOOOOOOOOOVE ANKO....(I know you dislike her cuz she's like Oro.[or this is what you say] But I think she's adorable.)
    you only like her because of her clouthes

  3. #33
    darkness pitch black atriede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    410
    Quote Originally Posted by Minato Namikaze View Post
    you only like her because of her clouthes
    What clothes.

  4. #34
    This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    3,576

    SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

  5. #35
    Senior Member dullmeaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    177
    Spoiler!


    Spoiler!


    Spoiler!


    Spoiler!


    Spoiler!


    Spoiler!


    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

  6. #36

    Hitomi no Catoblepas

    Hey cool pics guys....how can I post a picture on here??? Also do I need a certain amount of post before I can get a avvy???
    ------------------------------------------
    Oh I just a new tattoo today of Orochimaru's snake wrapping around my arm starting from my shoulder down and the eye of the snake is the mongekou Sharigan!! It looks pretty sweet!!! Lol it also cost me $700!!!!!!

    I even have a tatoo of the Nine Tailed Fox on my left shoulder and then on my left arm....(forarm) I have Gaara'a "love" tatoo with Naruto's Nine Tailed Sealing symbol around the Gaara tatoo! I went crazy spending about $2500 worth of tatoo's in less than a month!!! I cant wait to get a camera so I can post them online!!!
    Last edited by jkuzamaki420; 05-06-2008 at 07:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  7. #37
    Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,457
    Quote Originally Posted by jkuzamaki420 View Post
    Hey cool pics guys....how can I post a picture on here??? Also do I need a certain amount of post before I can get a avvy???
    Just go to Link
    And become a member. Then upload your pictures there... After you do that copy the IMG code of the picture you want and then past it on here.. Easy^^
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by jkuzamaki420 View Post
    Oh I just a new tattoo today of Orochimaru's snake wrapping around my arm starting from my shoulder down and the eye of the snake is the mongekou Sharigan!! It looks pretty sweet!!! Lol it also cost me $700!!!!!!

    I even have a tatoo of the Nine Tailed Fox on my left shoulder and then on my left arm....(forarm) I have Gaara'a "love" tatoo with Naruto's Nine Tailed Sealing symbol around the Gaara tatoo! I went crazy spending about $2500 worth of tatoo's in less than a month!!! I cant wait to get a camera so I can post them online!!!


    Omg, so many!
    Last edited by Freakshow; 05-06-2008 at 07:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  8. #38
    Full Member DKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    418
    Quote Originally Posted by jkuzamaki420 View Post
    Hey cool pics guys....how can I post a picture on here??? Also do I need a certain amount of post before I can get a avvy???
    ------------------------------------------
    Oh I just a new tattoo today of Orochimaru's snake wrapping around my arm starting from my shoulder down and the eye of the snake is the mongekou Sharigan!! It looks pretty sweet!!! Lol it also cost me $700!!!!!!

    I even have a tatoo of the Nine Tailed Fox on my left shoulder and then on my left arm....(forarm) I have Gaara'a "love" tatoo with Naruto's Nine Tailed Sealing symbol around the Gaara tatoo! I went crazy spending about $2500 worth of tatoo's in less than a month!!! I cant wait to get a camera so I can post them online!!!
    man thats alot,,, u have to show us those tattoo

  9. #39
    tenten>uchiha Niceeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    425
    lol gameboy u hate the uchihas really , do u ?
    i have also cool pics but i dont know how i can post that shit.

  10. #40
    Senior Member Yoru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,605
    Quote Originally Posted by Minato Namikaze View Post
    you only like her because of her clouthes
    I like the clothes but I meant that I love her for her character, her look and 00.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •