Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    I LOOOOOOOOOVE ANKO....(I know you dislike her cuz she's like Oro.[or this is what you say] But I think she's adorable.)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    I LOOOOOOOOOVE ANKO....(I know you dislike her cuz she's like Oro.[or this is what you say] But I think she's adorable.)
    you only like her because of her clouthes

Quote Originally Posted by Minato Namikaze View Post
    What clothes.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

Hitomi no Catoblepas

Hey cool pics guys....how can I post a picture on here??? Also do I need a certain amount of post before I can get a avvy???
    ------------------------------------------
    Oh I just a new tattoo today of Orochimaru's snake wrapping around my arm starting from my shoulder down and the eye of the snake is the mongekou Sharigan!! It looks pretty sweet!!! Lol it also cost me $700!!!!!!

I even have a tatoo of the Nine Tailed Fox on my left shoulder and then on my left arm....(forarm) I have Gaara'a "love" tatoo with Naruto's Nine Tailed Sealing symbol around the Gaara tatoo! I went crazy spending about $2500 worth of tatoo's in less than a month!!! I cant wait to get a camera so I can post them online!!!
    Last edited by jkuzamaki420; 05-06-2008 at 07:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jkuzamaki420 View Post
    Hey cool pics guys....how can I post a picture on here??? Also do I need a certain amount of post before I can get a avvy???
    Just go to Link
    And become a member. Then upload your pictures there... After you do that copy the IMG code of the picture you want and then past it on here.. Easy^^
    Oh I just a new tattoo today of Orochimaru's snake wrapping around my arm starting from my shoulder down and the eye of the snake is the mongekou Sharigan!! It looks pretty sweet!!! Lol it also cost me $700!!!!!!

I even have a tatoo of the Nine Tailed Fox on my left shoulder and then on my left arm....(forarm) I have Gaara'a "love" tatoo with Naruto's Nine Tailed Sealing symbol around the Gaara tatoo! I went crazy spending about $2500 worth of tatoo's in less than a month!!! I cant wait to get a camera so I can post them online!!!

Omg, so many!
    Last edited by Freakshow; 05-06-2008 at 07:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

man thats alot,,, u have to show us those tattoo

lol gameboy u hate the uchihas really , do u ?
    i have also cool pics but i dont know how i can post that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Minato Namikaze View Post
    I like the clothes but I meant that I love her for her character, her look and 00.