Page 39 of 52 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast
    The Next Hokage The 4th Hokage's Legacy's Avatar
    Chapter 440: A Talk With The 4th!!

I was so happy to see Minato appear in the present day plotline.

Thanks to Gulley for the new sig.

Legacy of the 4th

Naruto For 6th Hokage 4ever

RIP Minato Namikaze: Yellow Flash: 4th Hokage

Quote Originally Posted by Miineur View Post
    Y that one is really epic!
    Made me cry.

Rock Lee defending Sakura in the Chuunin Exams, the whole Sound 4 arc, Sasuke vs. Deidara, and any fight with Gaara, preferably against Rock Lee.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Hokage's Legacy View Post
    Chapter 440: A Talk With The 4th!!

I was so happy to see Minato appear in the present day plotline.
    In my opinion we don't see the 4thy Hokage nearly enough. The 4th is cool. I wonder if we'll ever be able to see him in a full fight. I mean we got see Sandaime even if he wasn't at his peak. THe person I want to see in a full battle the most is Minato.

^^ Kakashi Gaiden's gonna be coming up soon in the anime. We'll get to see him AND hear his voice!

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

my favorite chapter would have to be when Naruto goes 4tails against Oro...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    People should use some common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    Thats my point. and regarding common sense, people who don't use it are practically idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    ^^ Kakashi Gaiden's gonna be coming up soon in the anime. We'll get to see him AND hear his voice!
    Yeah but we only see him fight for like five seconds, and not even against powerfull ninja at that. The only cool thing we get from Kakashi gaiden is that we know a flee at sight order was placed on any ninja who sees Minato. Not even Sarutobi the third Hokage was given that much precaution. And his body flicker and thunder god technique are awesome.

Anyway for me my top ten momments would have to be
    in no particular order.

(1) The Zabuza arc
    (2) The introduction of Jiraiya and Jiraiya training Naruto
    (3) Itachi being introduced and fighting Kakashi
    (4) Sandaime V Orochimaru
    (5) Naruto and Kakashi taking on Akatsuki's Deidera
    (6) Jiraiya V Pein and the backline story of the Rinnegan
    (7) Yondaime being introduced, if he had a longer introduction this could have been my favourite.
    (8) Naruto learning to merge wind with his rasengan was cool, but it was annoying that yet again Kishi gave Sasuke the two coolest jutsu (lighting and Fire) and only left Naruto with wind.
    (9) Garaa v Naruto has got to be one of my favourite momments especially with Naruto summoning Gamabunta. One annoying thing about this fight however is that Sakura was knocked out and couldn't see naruto's greatness. Notice that every time Naruto has a major fight, (i'm talking about a serious life and death fight and not some stupid chunin fight) Kishi always intentionally makes Sakura either unconscious or in another area away from Naruto. Notice Sakura doesn't see naruto fight in Hermit mode, she's busy healing Konoha. Notice when Naruto fights Kakuza, arguably his coming of age fight, sakura is convienintly travelling away from the fight to see if Shikimaru needs help. Instead Chouji and Ino remain of alll people. Why is this?! Surely if Sakura and Sai are Naruto's team mates and chouji and Ino are Shikumaru's wouldn't it make more sense to send ino to shiku and Sakura to naruto. Instead Kishi does the exact opposite in order to keep Sakura away. Sakura is split from naruto in the beggening of shippuden in order to fight Sasori, whilst Naruto fights Deidera. The only real fight Sakura sees naruto in is against Orochimaru and in my opinion that is not Naruto's finest momment because he only wins the fight by turning kyuubi and losing control, and Sakura actually tries to stop him from doing this.

(10) My number ten favourite naruto momment is Deidera v Sasuke. I thought the fight was simply cool.

Naruto can Tank Amaterasu
    Quote Originally Posted by atriede View Post
    In my opinion we don't see the 4thy Hokage nearly enough. The 4th is cool. I wonder if we'll ever be able to see him in a full fight. I mean we got see Sandaime even if he wasn't at his peak. THe person I want to see in a full battle the most is Minato.
    yeah they should totally make a minato gaiden, so we can see him create his jutsu's(rasengan,and FTG mostly), him in the ninja war,how he met and hooked up with kushina, and most of all his epic battle with kyuubi.i have a feeling something like that could and may happen somewhere down the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Inu-Sennin View Post
    yeah they should totally make a minato gaiden, so we can see him create his jutsu's(rasengan,and FTG mostly), him in the ninja war,how he met and hooked up with kushina, and most of all his epic battle with kyuubi.i have a feeling something like that could and may happen somewhere down the line.
    Yeah, some people seem to think that yondaime's battle against the kyuubi only involved him using the seal scroll. However I think its pretty obvious yondaime fought against the Kyuubi before sealing it because he summoned Gamabunta.

I wish Kishi would create an entire new manga after naruto, focused fully on the 4th Hokage.

Kakashi gaiden is one of my favorite moments,because of the stories that are showed up.(Kakashi,The Fourth,Obito and Rin,also image of war that brings destruction and hatred for the two sides.)

Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime123 View Post
    Kakashi gaiden is one of my favorite moments,because of the stories that are showed up.(Kakashi,The Fourth,Obito and Rin,also image of war that brings destruction and hatred for the two sides.)
    Yeah I think Kishi under uses Yondaime. I get that he's not a main character and he's suppposed to be this mythical character that came and went in a flash but the bottomline line is I think revealing more about him would please the fans overall and add a much needed boost to the manga especially now after we have had to suffer through 2 years of Sharingan, Sasugay, Madara and Danzou. In my humble opinion shippuden is in a slump and pales in comparison to Naruto part 1.

ps I was dissapointed with the animated Kakashi Gaiden. It was just one episode long for gods sake. They didn't even show Yellow flash use his body flicker technique to save Kakashi from the Jounin. Instead the animators took out their editor's knife and butchered a lot of good scenes out of the manga. You'd think with all the filler crap the've been showing, they could at least show a fully animated gaiden instead. Whats so great about a filler episode that it is given more priority than Gaiden.
    Last edited by atriede; 07-31-2009 at 02:26 PM.