Page 15 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
    but I love to see Konohamaru vs. Naruto Sexy jutsu fight..
    No more ramen for naruto.. That's bad news..

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    The Konoha Genin vs the sound 4 was also great too.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Naruto Vs Oro[bridge]
    Chiyo/Sakura Vs sasori
    Lee/Gaara Vs Kimimaru
    Naruto Vs Sasuke[VOTE]

those are my favourites >:p

Banned
    Gaara Vs Lee
    Pain Vs Konoha
    Sasuke Vs Deidara
    Sasuke Vs itachi
    Naruto Vs Sasuke

itachi vs sasuke no doubt

Lee vs Gaara, I don't know why but that fight really moved me. The weights dropping off and you knew that the 'worst' possible person for a ninja could have annihilated any other genin in the room and once he popped the gates even some of the others. No way should Gaara have walked away like he did, the armour of sand peeled off and he took the punch and kick from lotus, but apparently it's only the fall damage that harms you, not the freight train knocking you over in the first place.

Lee/Gaara vs Kimimaro too. For some reason the anime just animates Lee's fights really well and him as a drunk is classic too.

Other great fights were Naruto vs Oro and Pain vs Jiraiya. Jiraiya was the ultimate and it's a pity the only fight we see of him he dies and we miss half of it so as to not spoil the end villain :(

Naruto

Till now Sasuke vs Itachi was the best fight in my opinion. However i would love to see Madara fight with his full power.

VOTE, it amazed me the first time I saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by Beanbag View Post
    Lee vs Gaara, I don't know why but that fight really moved me. The weights dropping off and you knew that the 'worst' possible person for a ninja could have annihilated any other genin in the room and once he popped the gates even some of the others. No way should Gaara have walked away like he did, the armour of sand peeled off and he took the punch and kick from lotus, but apparently it's only the fall damage that harms you, not the freight train knocking you over in the first place.
    PNJ saved Gaara that time really!
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

my allll time fav figth was with Kakashi and Gai, "rock, paper, sissor SHOOT!"
    Best Jutsu Ever created... --> "1000 Years of Pain"
    'Sakura' - "What, that wasnt a ninjutsu, thats just a Super Powerful ass poke"