Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    i like the deidara vs sasuke and sasuke vs itachi... i just like a fight who use more tactic than just raw power.. i really waiting for the anime to reach those fight..
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Ino vs Sakura hands down , lol but seriously, i loved the J- Man vs Pain and Saskue vs Diedara
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

I guess I will drool when Naruto's and Pain's fight will really start, but from those that have been: Itachi against Sasuke. Unreal eye pownage and other crazy techniques like Kirin and ofcourse Itachi's sacrifice and the afterparty with Madara-sensei who revealed some hidden history.
    But my favourite is probably Jiraiya-sama against Pain The God. Jiraiya showed why he is legendary, he used such badass moves, but especially, as he said, shinobi's worth is showed with the way how he or she dies. After his death I started to like this gallant knight even more if this is even possible. Probably due to his personality and soul being unwrapped. The way how he pushed himself back to life to pass his will to Konoha's future, Uzumaki "The Legion" Naruto... It was really moving. Truly a gallant warrior.
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic64029_2.gif

Itachi and Sasuke
    Jiraiya/Pain
    Gaara Vs Lee

Its been done before but I can't help myself.

In the anime its got to be The Battle of the Valley of the End. Although Hidan and Kakuzu vs Team Asuma & Kakashi was pretty good in my opinion.

The best one in the manga was Sandaime Hokage vs Orochimaru, Shodaime and Nidaime Hokages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

anime
    naruto vs gaara
    naruto vs neji
    chijo vs sasori

manga
    pain vs jiraiya
    pain vs konoha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Mangarya View Post
    I guess I will drool when Naruto's and Pain's fight will really start, but from those that have been: Itachi against Sasuke. Unreal eye pownage and other crazy techniques like Kirin and ofcourse Itachi's sacrifice and the afterparty with Madara-sensei who revealed some hidden history.
    But my favourite is probably Jiraiya-sama against Pain The God. Jiraiya showed why he is legendary, he used such badass moves, but especially, as he said, shinobi's worth is showed with the way how he or she dies. After his death I started to like this gallant knight even more if this is even possible. Probably due to his personality and soul being unwrapped. The way how he pushed himself back to life to pass his will to Konoha's future, Uzumaki "The Legion" Naruto... It was really moving. Truly a gallant warrior.
    So you agree with me. Those 2 fights really showcased what great shinobis like Itachi, Pain, and Jiraiya were capable of.

Pain vs konoha was only a taste of what's to come. The real battle Naruto/Pain, is gonna be fuckin sweet.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    Its been done before but I can't help myself.
    It may have been done before, but sometimes its nice to find out if people's opinions have changed, as we see more battles in the story.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    I loved Naruto vs Sasuke part 2:
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/371/04-05/
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Gaara vs. Lee (Pure Pwnge)
    Haku vs. Kyuubi Naruto
    Naruto (Rasenshuriken) vs. Kakuzu
    and of the filler when he used his rasengan training to make a whirlpool
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.