Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Apparently the Hyuuga and Uchiha both predate Konoha, the Hyuuga came before the Uchiha, and since the Hyuuga currently live in Konoha, they're Konoha's oldest bloodline (even if they were formed before Konoha actually existed)

I don't see a problem with that.

I'm wondering, though, if the Hyuuga are Konoha's oldest bloodline, there must be some other bloodline, and since the Uchiha are extinct, what other Konoha bloodlines are there?

The Rinningan was possessed by the "Sage of the Six Paths". He was, as Jiraiya states, "the one who gave birth to Ninjutsu itself". If the possessor of the Rinningan gave birth to the Ninja world then, logically, the Rinningan would have been the first eye technique to have been born.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/373/03/

If this "Sage of the Six Paths" gave birth to the Ninja world, as Jiraiya states, then every technique and every bloodline came into existence after he did.
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!

Like it says, The Sage of Six Paths gave birth to Ninjutsu itself. Bloodline limits aren't Ninjutsu so I don't believe they started with him.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Like it says, The Sage of Six Paths gave birth to Ninjutsu itself. Bloodline limits aren't Ninjutsu so I don't believe they started with him.
    In the translation i read, it says he gave birth to the world of ninja, which would undoubtably include bloodlines.

I think he was trying to say that the Byakugan and Sharingan could have been around even before the ninja world which wouldn't be to far fetched..
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by ddemon23 View Post
    In the translation i read, it says he gave birth to the world of ninja, which would undoubtably include bloodlines.
    ninjas are know for their ninjutsu not their kekkei genkai. the sage of six paths was responsible for ninja arts not kekkei genkai.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pandaofthebamboo View Post
    I don't thing the Sharingan and Byakugan have any relation, maybe Kakshi was just telling them stories so t hat they think he knows everything lol........But my guess is that the Byakugan came from the Senjutsu clan and it is quite and the Sharingan from the Uchiha clan...
    What?
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif