Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    we all know mater what, because of plot no jutsu suskgay we will this battle as always
    RIP ACE, YOU SHALL BE MISSED

AKAINU MUST DIE!!

Still praying he dies and all the resurrections are just to make it longer and more painful .....
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

The hawk needs to rome before it finds its way home.

Yeah, sightseeing in Rome is fun. You can enter the Vatican for added measure.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    - I understand there are many factors involved in Tsunades decisions. She has bumped heads with the village eldars before by sending Naruto off to save Gaara in a direct confrontaion with Akatsuki.

- However like I stated before she understands in Naruto's power to change ppl. Naruto has been trying save Sasuke for over 2 years now and his determination has not slipped. She knows if there is any hope for Sasuke to return it will be thru Naruto.

-Tsunade is not a unfeeling robot : Omg the rules say if you leave the village ur bad so Sasuke must be bad. Only an unwise child thinks in black in white Tsunade has wisdom and knows matters are not black and white.

- You seem to forget Tsuande lost her faith in the village years earlier. She may empathize and understand uniquely what Sasuke is going thru.

- Of course Sasuke will face hardship if he ever comes back. So your saying just because some people dont like him or dont trust him it cant happen.
    People make mistakes given his circumstances I think alot of people would understand. Its not like Sasuke would be standing alone Naruto and friends would back him up.

Just because Sasuke made some mistakes doesnt mean he is banned for life.
    I agree. Sasuke has not crossed the line of no return as of yet. Escapeejm is just a biased sasuke hater.
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Sasuke is a rogue ninja that abandoned the leaf. There is no line of return even beyond the horizon.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru-sensei View Post
    Sasuke is a rogue ninja that abandoned the leaf. There is no line of return even beyond the horizon.
    Of course there's no actual physical line. Good thing you stated it for those who don't know.
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

I actually wonder if the villagers have lost trust in Sasuke. A villager's perception of Sasuke's actions would be something like, "The kid's whole family got killed by Itachi. Go get 'em, kid!"

It's not like the Uchihas were trusted in the first place. That's why Itachi, an s-class criminal, set things up so Sasuke would kill him. By coincidence, Sasuke also killed the man who murdered the Hokage, Orochimaru. Sasuke would be heralded as a hero for that alone.

Lack of trust from the other ninjas would likely be remedied by Naruto and Sakura, who would strive to convince others that the bond of Konoha ninja should include forgiveness as well.

I get the feeling Sasuke is going to appear in Konoha by surprise and save the village in some capacity. He'll probably confront Madara or something.

i disagree

remember what madara said itachi did for him? Itachi died at saskues hands so he could go back to konoha. if saskue kills madara, then he will be the only person with the sharingan gene left, i think tsuande will make saskue comfy and let the uchiha clan start over

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

I dont think Sasuke knows that when Akatsuki gets the 8 tails and extracts it the host dies. He is prob gonna be pissed when Madara says he forgot to mention this detail. Sasuke has avoided killing ppl that have nothing to do with his revenge.

Tailed beast information is top secret in most countries thats why Sasuke didnt know much about them when Madara mentioned them.

This action might be considered crossing the line but he can plead ignorance to some degree. It seems the Raiakage is the 8 tails brother which would mean Sasuke will make an enemy of all of lighting country and have a bounty placed on his head bad news....

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you