Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30
  1. #11
    Veteran Member escapeejm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Valley of the Breasts
    Posts
    1,305

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    If Sasuke was to be arrested when he returned to Konoha, then the manga since just before the timeskip would've been a big joke. All those missions to retrieve Sasuke should've been missions to arrest Sasuke.

    Also, Team 7's time together was around what? 1 or two years? Out of 15 years? I hardly call that your life passing before your eyes.
    Don't other villages try to retrieve their run away Shinobi's. Most of the time it's to dispose of them. If you remember when Yamato, Naruto, Sakura finally caught up with Susake within Orochimaru den and failed to capture him. What Yamato finally said.......................



    This indicates that Yamato was given the order to bring back Sasuke one way or the other. Plus, the ROOT was trying to kill him at first.

    You don't seem to understand that the Hokage and the other leaders of the village only agreed with Naruto to capture Sasuke as a means to prevent Orochimaru from getting a hold of new more powerful body. Which he would later use to attack the village.
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

  2. #12
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    316
    Quote Originally Posted by escapeejm View Post
    Don't other villages try to retrieve their run away Shinobi's. Most of the time it's to dispose of them. If you remember when Yamato, Naruto, Sakura finally caught up with Susake within Orochimaru den and failed to capture him. What Yamato finally said.......................

    This indicates that Yamato was given the order to bring back Sasuke one way or the other. Plus, the ROOT was trying to kill him at first.

    You don't seem to understand that the Hokage and the other leaders of the village only agreed with Naruto to capture Sasuke as a means to prevent Orochimaru from getting a hold of new more powerful body. Which he would later use to attack the village.

    i think that they need to capture him alive to rebuild the clan, if there were more uchiha, sasuke would be hunted down and killed

  3. #13
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,528
    Quote Originally Posted by escapeejm View Post
    I am a bit surprise that some people are interrupting the image below :



    As sign that Sasuke isn't totally lost and will return to Konoha like everything is ,OK. And, become friend with everyone again..... (to summarize). Only if it's that simple.

    1. First, if Sasuke every return to the village he will be arrested as a run away Shinobi......probably punished.

    2. Nobody within the village will never trust him again.

    3.What Masashi Kishimoto is showing us is, "a man seeing his life flash before his eye's before death or on the verge of death".


    4. Susake will continue his mission of revenge until it kills him or otherwise.....that's what we have been shown by Masashi Kishimoto so far and it will never change.

    5. Naruto saving Sasuke will only happen after Sasuke realized that his true enemy is Madara and his own stupidity for revenge. And, what Naruto will be saving his Sasuke from himself.
    - There is just one problem with this theory...it was not his whole life flashing before his eyes.
    - It was his friends risking thier lives to protect each other which reminded him of the lessons he learned in Team 7.

    Kakashi : "While its true those who dont follow the rules are trash , those who abandon thier friends are even greater trash!"

    The whole theme of the story of Naruto that he has been laying the ground work for since the begining. Clearly like Star wars Polarizing groups on the side of good and evil defined by thier actions and attitudes towards each other and is the basis of the flashback his will of fire rekindeld.


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  4. #14
    Veteran Member escapeejm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Valley of the Breasts
    Posts
    1,305
    But, still even if it's not his whole life it's still a segment of his life that he hold dear to him. Those are usually the parts people reflect upon when they are in danger. Not, the fact they ate egg & toast last Thursday and drink coffee after before going off to train.

    People, usually see the things they thought they had thrown away when the lights seem dark....will Sasuke survive who knows.
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

  5. #15
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,528
    Quote Originally Posted by escapeejm View Post
    But, still even if it's not his whole life it's still a segment of his life that he hold dear to him. Those are usually the parts people reflect upon when they are in danger. Not, the fact they ate egg & toast last Thursday and drink coffee after before going off to train.

    People, usually see the things they thought they had thrown away when the lights seem dark....will Sasuke survive who knows.
    If sasuke was having a flashback-before-he-dies moment his thoughts would be on his mom and dad and more importanly his brother Itachi who he loved and admired more than anyone.

    Its not just the images but read the words they are all risking thier lives to protect each other. Talk is cheap but putting your life on the line to protect someone you care about speaks volumes. Anyone of them could have just run away but they are all in it togther. The same lessons he leanred in Team 7 hence the flash back.



    Secondly some people seem to think Sasuke can never go home becasue he will be arrested or killed.

    - Sasuke until recently has not done anything directly putting the village in danger. He defeated Orochimaru and Itachi ( a precived threat)

    - The reason Tsunade let Naruto go after Sasuke time and again is because she not only believes in Narutos Power but has a direct understanding.

    - Naruto's greatest power is his ablity to change peoples hearts. Clearly if it wasnt for Naruto Tsunade would not have become the 5th Hokage.

    - She knows Naruto has the power to change Sasuke just as he did with her

    - Sasuke is not gonna come back on his own atm clearly its gonna involve a confrontaion with Naruto.


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  6. #16
    Veteran Member escapeejm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Valley of the Breasts
    Posts
    1,305

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post

    Secondly some people seem to think Sasuke can never go home becasue he will be arrested or killed.

    - Sasuke until recently has not done anything directly putting the village in danger. He defeated Orochimaru and Itachi ( a precived threat)

    - The reason Tsunade let Naruto go after Sasuke time and again is because she not only believes in Narutos Power but has a direct understanding.

    - Naruto's greatest power is his ablity to change peoples hearts. Clearly if it wasnt for Naruto Tsunade would not have become the 5th Hokage.

    - She knows Naruto has the power to change Sasuke just as he did with her

    - Sasuke is not gonna come back on his own atm clearly its gonna involve a confrontaion with Naruto.
    Firstly, you must remember the Hokage is the leader of a Shinobi village. Her personal feelings can't be used as the only thing to make decisions and the protection of the village comes before everything else. Even, before the Hokage's own life.

    Don't be confused Tsunade is also using Naruto feelings to accomplish her goals as the leader as well. She knows he can change people but she's not the final decision maker or the only, in the village as you see from the chapters and series.

    You, don't seem to understand, even in real life a soilder that has abandon his comrades to seek after his/her personal goal is reject even if they return. Konoha is a army for the Fire Country.

    Whether Sasuke directly didn't do anything wrong isn't the question. The question is, should he have done it. He's a shinobi that placed himself before his village, in the Shinobi World, that's a sin.
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

  7. #17
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,528
    Quote Originally Posted by escapeejm View Post
    Firstly, you must remember the Hokage is the leader of Shinobi village. Your personal feeling can't be used only to make decision and the protection of the village comes before everything else. Even, before the Hokage own's life.

    Don't be confused Tsunade is using Naruto feelings to accomplish her goals as the leader as well. She knows he can change people but she's not the final decision maker or the only in the village as you see from the chapters
    and series.

    You, don't seem to understand even in real life a soilder that has abandon his comrades to seek after his/her personal goal is reject even if they return. Konoha is a army for the Fire Country.

    Whether Sasuke directly didn't do anything wrong isn't the question. The question should he have done it. He's a shinobi that placed himself before his village to the Shinobi world that's a sin.

    - I understand there are many factors involved in Tsunades decisions. She has bumped heads with the village eldars before by sending Naruto off to save Gaara in a direct confrontaion with Akatsuki.

    - However like I stated before she understands in Naruto's power to change ppl. Naruto has been trying save Sasuke for over 2 years now and his determination has not slipped. She knows if there is any hope for Sasuke to return it will be thru Naruto.

    -Tsunade is not a unfeeling robot : Omg the rules say if you leave the village ur bad so Sasuke must be bad. Only an unwise child thinks in black in white Tsunade has wisdom and knows matters are not black and white.

    - You seem to forget Tsuande lost her faith in the village years earlier. She may empathize and understand uniquely what Sasuke is going thru.

    - Of course Sasuke will face hardship if he ever comes back. So your saying just because some people dont like him or dont trust him it cant happen.
    People make mistakes given his circumstances I think alot of people would understand. Its not like Sasuke would be standing alone Naruto and friends would back him up.

    Just because Sasuke made some mistakes doesnt mean he is banned for life.
    Last edited by POW; 09-02-2008 at 06:42 PM.


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  8. #18
    logical fans slavkovski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,349
    well if sasuke wanted to return to konoha when naruto already becoming the hokage i think that wont be any problemo at all...

    beside.. i just hope sasuke help konoha to fight akatsuki but still wasnt willing to comeback to konoha, instead he build his own village as an ally of konoha... bring juugo, suigetsu, karin, SHIKAMARU, SHINO etc etc...LOL
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

  9. #19
    Everything and Nothing Phasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    383
    Don't think its his life flashing before his eyes. If were there would be some sort of vision of Itachi in there some where. I am guessing this is going to be the turning point of the fight and his MS skills that were given by his brother and both his will come out. His true potential will come out now that he has something to protect.

  10. #20
    Senior Member Suichimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    533
    Quote Originally Posted by escapeejm View Post
    I am a bit surprise that some people are interrupting the image below :

    As sign that Sasuke isn't totally lost and will return to Konoha like everything is ,OK. And, become friend with everyone again..... (to summarize). Only if it's that simple.

    1. First, if Sasuke every return to the village he will be arrested as a run away Shinobi......probably punished.

    2. Nobody within the village will never trust him again.

    3.What Masashi Kishimoto is showing us is, "a man seeing his life flash before his eye's before death or on the verge of death".


    4. Susake will continue his mission of revenge until it kills him or otherwise.....that's what we have been shown by Masashi Kishimoto so far and it will never change.

    5. Naruto saving Sasuke will only happen after Sasuke realized that his true enemy is Madara and his own stupidity for revenge. And, what Naruto will be saving his Sasuke from himself.
    1. You mean like Jiraya was? No he was asked to become Hokage and sequentially brought in another missing ninja, Tsunade, and had her become Hokage instead.

    2. That is an obvious consequence of the actions he took.

    3. Or it could be self-realization and turning himself around thanks to those around him like he had started to do when he was with Naruto.

    4. There are other ways of enacting revenge other than just killing. He could reveal what really happened and have the elders exiled or imprisoned.

    5. I can't imagine Sasuke thinks too highly of Madara right now anyways. However, once Madara attacks Konoha I think that will be an even bigger dose of reality than he is getting right now and he will come to Konoha's aid.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •