Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Cool Sasuke, Life Flashes Across Eye's...

I am a bit surprise that some people are interrupting the image below :

As sign that Sasuke isn't totally lost and will return to Konoha like everything is ,OK. And, become friend with everyone again..... (to summarize). Only if it's that simple.

1. First, if Sasuke every return to the village he will be arrested as a run away Shinobi......probably punished.

2. Nobody within the village will never trust him again.

3.What Masashi Kishimoto is showing us is, "a man seeing his life flash before his eye's before death or on the verge of death".

4. Susake will continue his mission of revenge until it kills him or otherwise.....that's what we have been shown by Masashi Kishimoto so far and it will never change.

5. Naruto saving Sasuke will only happen after Sasuke realized that his true enemy is Madara and his own stupidity for revenge. And, what Naruto will be saving his Sasuke from himself.
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

i agree, now that i think about it

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

If Sasuke was to be arrested when he returned to Konoha, then the manga since just before the timeskip would've been a big joke. All those missions to retrieve Sasuke should've been missions to arrest Sasuke.

Also, Team 7's time together was around what? 1 or two years? Out of 15 years? I hardly call that your life passing before your eyes.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    If Sasuke was to be arrested when he returned to Konoha, then the manga since just before the timeskip would've been a big joke. All those missions to retrieve Sasuke should've been missions to arrest Sasuke.

Also, Team 7's time together was around what? 1 or two years? Out of 15 years? I hardly call that your life passing before your eyes.
    i agree with this

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

ok... point per point

1) kishimoto can't make sasuke return in the village and be all friends and happiness for 3 motive

1)he deserted
    2)he near killed naruto (even if i think that still a lot of villager will cheer him for that)
    3)he deserted to a direct enemy of konoha

i think that disertion is punished with death in every army
    if he make him return without consequence it will one of the biggest error he ever made (with the fact that naruto isn't changed mentally when he return form his 3 years of training... i don't know if you noticed it, but from 13 to 15 years you change a lot mentally, it appear that kishimoto just freezed naruto and heated him up after timeskip)

regarding the thrust in the village, i think that sasuke will lost only the thrust of the shinobi, villagers will still lick his feet for his kekkei genkai, like i think that naruto is still trusted only by shinobi, while villagers still hate him , people generally don't change mind easily (in italy they still think that there are still old comunist lol) so, sasuke will still be "the last uchiha" and naruto will still be kyubi

3)no, i think that kishimoto show that kind of flashback of their life to show people that something has changed in him, like when naruto is almost killed by kabuto and tsunade see dan and the other midget
    btw i still hope that sasuke will remain the same idiot... he still need to beat his head in the ground hard
    in a way he is more idiot than naruto

4-5)sasuke right now live only for revenge, when he reached it, he will still search for something to avenge without knowing why
    he wanted revenge on itachi, he got it, but then he discovered that his brother do it to protect his village, so sasuke blame the village... he won't stop even if he discovered that the plan of the uchiha was true.
    if naruto stop him, sasuke will want revenge because he stopped him.
    I think that when sasuke will open his eyes, he will try to get revenge on himself too... that's why he will need naruto to be saved

Lets not forget the 3rd isnt alive to keep the promise he made to Itachi to keep Sasuke Safe...Neither is Itachi himself..The people that are left controling konoha(With the exception of Tsunade) All want him dead because hes a Uchiha. Hell Danzou tried to kill him once before back when he was with with Orochimaru. Sasuke has nothing to gain by going back to konoha...

Now if your talking about him wanting to destroy konoha....then thats a different issue entirely..

Madara said that if Sasuke came back to Konoha he would be a hero, due to killing Itachi

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcasex View Post
    Lets not forget the 3rd isnt alive to keep the promise he made to Itachi to keep Sasuke Safe...Neither is Itachi himself..The people that are left controling konoha(With the exception of Tsunade) All want him dead because hes a Uchiha. Hell Danzou tried to kill him once before back when he was with with Orochimaru. Sasuke has nothing to gain by going back to konoha...

Now if your talking about him wanting to destroy konoha....then thats a different issue entirely..
    hmm...

danzo wanted to kill him, but we don't know what the other two will want to do
    without itachi or sarutobi they could even change their mind and try to manipulate him...
    then rebuild the clan under their control

Quote Originally Posted by Kuszek View Post
    Madara said that if Sasuke came back to Konoha he would be a hero, due to killing Itachi
    Totally true, and that was part of ItachiĀ“s masterplan, he knew that in order for sasuke to become stronger he would have to slip to the dark side (darkside meaning Orochimaru) something that would obviously get him in trouble and by killing him, sasuke would get a pardon for the crimes he has committed against konoha. I want to think that Itachis masterplan is still on course, I REALLY WANT TO, but i think that Itachi didnt predicted that madara could easily brainwash sasuke the way he did and that sasuke took the attitude he has right now in regards of Konoha, we have yet to know.

I also agree with what kuroihikari said, the missions had the porpuse of getting sasuke back not put him jail. The only people in KONOHA who had other plans was ROOT, who send SAI on a secret mission to kill him, remember?

Also i want to point out that after all Naruto is a manga for kids, with that said, even though things are going in a way that something big has to happen in order for the series to have a happy ending (Sasuke back, naruto hokage, blah blah blah...) You cant discard the HUGE possibilty of this becoming true at the end.

If you guys are familiar with Harry potter, as the story evolved, things were not looking good for harry in fact it was said that the only way for the good guys win was for both voldermort and harry to die and so a huge speculation merge that it was ALMOST certain that harry would die and JK managed to keep him alive and give it a happy ending.

Now with that said, im with the people who believe that sasuke hasnt go totally mad and that things will be alright at the end i mean COME ON who wouldnt want seeing Naruto Become an hokage, sasuke coming back and accepting naruto as friend and also accepting him as an hokage! Please that would be totally awsome and would guarantee 1000 years of peace in the ninja world! .

To me i looks like he is comparing his new team with his old team........see how each box has all o f his new team members , and the lowest just had his old team......
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!