Does Sasuke need Naruto's help?

Lets really think about this. The way the latest events are being portrayed it would seem that Sasuke doesn't really needs Naruto's help to come back to his true self.

1. His team wanted to help him with his goals. Sakura wanted to help Sasuke get his revenge. And Naruto wanted to help Sasuke defeat his brother.Sasuke(despite the events) defeated his brother.
    2. Naruto and Sakura wanted to help Sasuke escape from Orochimaru. What happened. Sasuke escape and defeated Orochimaru on his own terms w/o there help.
    3. Naruto and Sakura wanted to help sasuke get stronger. Sasuke has become stronger with out their help.

Sometimes the best way to save a friend is to show that you care and to let them save them selves.

I beleive there is a saying. That some times a bird will get lost. If you let it rome it will somehow find its way home.

Sasuke is now a hawk so I beleive he will find his way home on his own accord and by his own terms.

I think Naruto true battle will not be getting Sasuke back to konoha but to stay and being accepted in Konoha.

Most of us are waiting for Naruto-Sasuke fight. I don't want Kishi to turn it down, I mean come on we have already seen Naruto and Sasuke's fight, Naruto wasn't able to hold him back. It just seemed like Naruto lost, so I think they will fight again on the same place as the first time.

[He will come back to Konoha and will fight Naruto, probably.]
    My Youtube

Cool

No, he will manage....why because he's the star of the show. Do you think Masashi Kishimoto will allow his idol of the series grovel and cry for that would be uncool.................It's really sad it's all true thou.
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!