Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    im not exaclty a saskue fan, im more of a naruto fan but i can understand why saskue is what he is. and why naruto is what he is, im not sure if this is too deep of an analyzation of saskue and naruto but...

saskue at a young age witnessed his clan get massacred. he never wants that to happen again. so he pushes people that are close to him, away

naruto, a jinjuriki was alone and hated it. when he grew up, he drew more and more people in towards him.

so basically, they are opposites.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Naruto only started drawing people towards him after he stopped being a self centered asshole, Sasuke should have take a page from his book a long time ago, now he just deserves to die slowly.......
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    Hey freaky, can i use this in my sig?
    Sure....

Anywho it`s not about Sasuke`s past or future...

It`s about sticking with what he believes in.
    At least Orochimaru had the balls to admit he doesn't care people who stand in his ways of achieving his goals....

This hypocrite is changing beliefs every time we see him.. and hes all talk...

I don't know if I would call it a flip-flop, or that Sasuke is going to suddenly become all buddy-buddy with the Leaf Village. I think its more like a sudden ray of comprehension, Sasuke finally understands why Naruto and Sakura are so focused on him, as he's confronted with the possible death of people who have placed their hope, faith, and dreams in him. Sasuke is still going to try and destroy the Leaf Village, he'll still fight Naruto, its just going to be a lot more of an emotional fight than it would have been before Sasuke had this epiphany.

where is an example of saskue not careing for his commrades ?

naruto v. saskue fight, saskue leaves naruto alive

naruto v. saskue fight in shippuden, saskue wants naruto and co. to leave him alone, why else would he move so freaking fast to get down to naruto, then move slow as a snail to try to stab him

even when he joined madara, i think saskue even said, we are useing akatsui not the other way around. saskue wants to kill madara but he isnt strong enough. like when he was talking to sugiestu to stop trying to kill kisame because hes not strong enough.....yet

im just arguing for arguments sake, i dont really like saskue, and its true, saskue is a lil biach, and kish favors him,... but saskue changing what he believes in? i dont see it.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Sasuke wanted to kill Naruto. Naruto wanted to save Sasuke. Do the math..

Sasuke is unsure of his real feelings for his friends in Konoha. Sasuke is putting up a strong adult facade despite a lot of inner weaknesses. Sasuke's goals had to change because of a big lie. Sasuke is not sure what to believe in anymore.

Sasuke is an idiot who was blinded by revenge before, and after getting hurt and all that still ends up blinded by revenge, but of a different kind. Sasuke is an idiot who keeps ending up with the wrong sort of people. Sasuke, despite being a talented shinobi, relies on his tools too much. Sasuke is a kid trying to act like a man.

Do you think Sasuke himself believes what he said about him disregarding his "bonds"? I don't think so. That's just him trying to act cool when he's not. That makes him an indecisive idiot, not a hypocrite.

idk.. maybe he just didnt want to admit that he still had bonds?? doubt that thought .. he shoulda just continued being emo
    Click for Funny stuff
    Spoiler!

Sig By Ravona

Mangas I'm Currently reading :
    Fairy Tail
    Bleach
    Naruto
    Death Note
    DeadMan Wonderland

Seriously though.. Sasuke is mentally retarded...

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!

Lightbulb

Final conclusion - Sasuke is just a big EMO whit unstable and changing personality plus he often acts arogant on his own like he did in the fight with 8tails and because of that he almost ended up dead twice(unfortunetaly hes still alive)
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman