Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar

666 Satan That moron Sasuke!

Sasuke Sasuke Sasuke! I truly hope Ameterasu backfires and eats you`re @ss up!

He chose the path, but now that he's getting the fucking shit kicked out of him by the killerbee, he wants to start thinking about someone other than himself for a change.

Being incredibly arrogant and disgustingly cocky wasn't enough...
    He is now a hypocrite! First he states and that bonds are for weaklings, but when he is about to die he is remembering those bonds. I hate sore losers like him.

Don`t you get a bit annoyed by the latest penal?
    Kishi is trying to make Sasuke look good all of a sudden?
    He gets his free "ticket out of jail" card yet again.
    A bit late and that Kishi's randomly placed it to get Sasuke's character development rolling so that people will stop hating him..
    Just when I was getting used to the new Sasuke. After he joined Madara, even still being a loser he had his dignity and now everything flipped upside down.. But now that hes on his darkest hour his seeking redemption. Wtf..

Attention Sasuke fans, one question... do you still have any respect for him?

how convenient it is for Sasuke to think about friends at a time when he's about to die. It's like atheist deciding to pray to god when He is about to be shot in the head.

You would think I would pity him because after beaten by Hachibi in ALL aspects of shinobi battle and still because of SharinHAX, just to get his ass beaten by Naruto a while later, i don`t.. I look foreword to how Naruto would completely pulverize his @ss...!

Last edited by Freakshow; 09-01-2008 at 02:11 PM.

Had the same reaction. Hope it back fires and he forever gives up on bonds.

I'm not defending him (cause it also made my angry) but maybe Kishi wants to show that he's not such a bad guy and left Naruto and Sasuke only due to his revenge

Looks to me like Sasuke has finally acknowledged hes a weakling, at least subconsciously anyway XD

Personally I'd be fine not even hearing Sasuke mentioned for the next few months. I really just want to see Naruto put him in his place.

I am thinking....why does he change all of sudden?
    Maybe this is one hint from kishi that sasuke maybe is becoming a good guy again and that he comes back to konoha...but i think he will sacrifie his life later....because he left his village(and did some other things xD) and he cant only apologize to konoha and then everything is normal^^

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuszek View Post
    maybe Kishi wants to show that he's not such a bad guy and left Naruto and Sasuke only due to his revenge
    Well.. As said.. Too late.
    If that was the attempt then he has to immediately back it up with something interesting going on in Sasuke mind to cover up this enormous mistake..

I like it, actually. It shows that the bitterness that has enveloped him is not absolute. Sooner or later, I think it's going to be shown that it's only pride that holds together his facade of anger, and probably he'd have to humble himself.

Pride is stupid. Humbling yourself is always a good thing.

EDIT: Though I myself wouldn't mind (or be surprised by) him maintaining himself as a major turd until the end of the series.

Hey freaky, can i use this in my sig?

long live the uchahahas

im not exaclty a saskue fan, im more of a naruto fan but i can understand why saskue is what he is. gay. and yes, i cant wait until the next naruto v. saskue battle

i think he is teamed up with madara in order to betray him. madara even said that he helped itachi kill of the clan, so saskue is playing the revenge seeking fool on purpose.

about what you said how the atheist will pray to God right when hes about to get shot in the head.
    Spoiler!

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

I think he should suck it up and die like a man sticking to the beliefs he had through out the story and if he decided to turn back good he should die a worse death for being a no good hypocrite
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!