Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WTF Fillers

Exclamation WTF Fillers

Ok I'm sure i'm not the only one to mention this but my god i reach episode 168 or so and boom fillers.

Of course its not just that they are fillers but they break the continuity of the friggin story. Never in my life have I seen a story break right in the middle of the action and go off in some imaginary storyline that doesnt even fit in the story.

Why didnt they just keep the story focused on other charcters in Soul society and ignore the main cast for awhile that would have made more sense.

wtf indeed !

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Ok I'm sure i'm not the only one to mention this but my god i reach episode 168 or so and boom fillers.

Of course its not just that they are fillers but they break the continuity of the friggin story. Never in my life have I seen a story break right in the middle of the action and go off in some imaginary storyline that doesnt even fit in the story.

Why didnt they just keep the story focused on other charcters in Soul society and ignore the main cast for awhile that would have made more sense.

wtf indeed !
    I think that the narrator said himself at the begining of these fillers, that it was another tale, a brand new story, that occurs in an alternate universe where everyone in the Bleach Universe is Retarded.

If you saw the little short at the end of 168, they joke about the filler situation.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Because... you know, it's Pierrot we're talking about...

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    If you saw the little short at the end of 168, they joke about the filler situation.
    Yeah I caught that..I also like when they joked in one of the earlier episodes about how everyone has such a hard name to remember. He likes to poke fun at his own show XD

Hell I agree with that I forget thier names sometimes too thier just too damn long...

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Whether it's a joke, alternate universe or next door story. The filler for Bleach so far is Shit.

The filler doesn't make sense on it's own and the capabilities of the characters seem much weaker than in previous stories and they don't seem to follow the true character nature as originally portrait to us.

I am absolutely lost and stopped watching the fillers for a few weeks now............thank god Naruto fillers are finished.
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

I thought the filler arc sucked balls, but now I actually like it lol. That new captain, I bet he could pwn Hitsugaya every time of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by escapeejm View Post
    Whether it's a joke, alternate universe or next door story. The filler for Bleach so far is Shit.

The filler doesn't make sense on it's own and the capabilities of the characters seem much weaker than in previous stories and they don't seem to follow the true character nature as originally portrait to us.

I am absolutely lost and stopped watching the fillers for a few weeks now............thank god Naruto fillers are finished.
    Wait a sec, when did the filler from naruto end?

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by escapeejm View Post
    Yes, that is the standard code for all fillers, beware them and try to skip until they get back to the canon stuff.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    bleach fillers always suck. but not as much as the naruto ones

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN