Susanoo's Ability

Just had a flash of inspiration, while carefully examining this page

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...3/page014.html

I looked through the sequence of the images a thought occured, although i originally assumed that Itachi poked sasuke in the forehead not only for old times sake but to have his coughy phlegm blood drip into his eye, and the fusing of blood and something else itachi did resulted in sasukes ability to weild amateras (and possibly other eye techniques)

But then i went back and looked at the order of the frames, and came up with a different approach as itachi lloks a bit distant, and probably blind does it not look more like he is pointing at sasuke as Susanoo looks on? As if signalling susanoo (which had a will of its own) to transfer Itachis eye techniques rather then Itachi himself doing anything, the blood running down sasukes forehead and into his eye more a homage to Itachis pain having to kill his clan and amaterasu being passed then anything else

It looks to me more like Susanoo phasing out as Itachi's life comes to an end.

Thats what i thought too originally, but now i think it was looking on at Itachis final command

I doubt any transfer of Eye Techniques would have happened without any physical contact. So it was the poke that made everything possible. Susanoo dissipated cuz Itachi no longer had the strength to use it and after that poke, he (assumably) transferred Susanoo on to Sasuke.

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    I doubt any transfer of Eye Techniques would have happened without any physical contact. So it was the poke that made everything possible. Susanoo dissipated cuz Itachi no longer had the strength to use it and after that poke, he (assumably) transferred Susanoo on to Sasuke.
    agreed
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

i always though itachis blood dripping in saskues eyes brought about ameratsu, and if you look at the later manga eps when saskue uses ameratsu to attack madara and when he attacks killer bee, there is blood dripping out of his eyes

the reason he has ms, is like madara said, someone close to him, died in front of him

but good theory, who know you might be right

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Sasanoo has the ability to be Transparent.............Or is it Translucent
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Where do u even see that the blood gets in Sasukes eyes??

On the page after that, the blood runs down Sasuke's face right under his right eye. And it supposedly got in his eye.