Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post

And making up stuuf about the Eight Inner Gates. It was never stated it was based on the user's overall or total potential of their physical body. It was only stated that opening all the gated gives you strength that surpasses the Hokage.

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...5/page010.html
    If you look at the page before this one you see that it allows your chakra near unlimited flow even as it destroys your own body. First we all know that chakra capacity and amount increase as you get older and more experienced, other wise no matter how much you trained you would never be able to use better jutsu, and second if you train your body and muscles it takes more to destroy them. Put these 2 together that if you have a near unlimited flow of chakra, with more chakra flowing, and a tougher body, able to keep that level of flow for longer. So if you were level 5 and used 6 gates it must be stronger than if you were at level 2 and used 6 gates.

Now if only Naruto could learn to open the gates and have kyuubi chakra flowing with his own.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    If you look at the page before this one you see that it allows your chakra near unlimited flow even as it destroys your own body. First we all know that chakra capacity and amount increase as you get older and more experienced, other wise no matter how much you trained you would never be able to use better jutsu, and second if you train your body and muscles it takes more to destroy them. Put these 2 together that if you have a near unlimited flow of chakra, with more chakra flowing, and a tougher body, able to keep that level of flow for longer. So if you were level 5 and used 6 gates it must be stronger than if you were at level 2 and used 6 gates.

Now if only Naruto could learn to open the gates and have kyuubi chakra flowing with his own.
    Makes sense I gladly take back what I said back(just the part you put in bold) But I don't understand what you mean by unlimited chakra?
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Makes sense I gladly take back what I said back(just the part you put in bold) But I don't understand what you mean by unlimited chakra?
    not unlimited chakra, unlimited chakra flow, by opening the gates it removes the limits of how much chakra can be pumped through the body. Like opening a faucet more and more, but opening the eighth gate is more like just cutting into a water main. same water but instead of a trickle coming into your house you have 200 gallons a minute.

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

not unlimited chakra, unlimited chakra flow, by opening the gates it removes the limits of how much chakra can be pumped through the body. Like opening a faucet more and more, but opening the eighth gate is more like just cutting into a water main. same water but instead of a trickle coming into your house you have 200 gallons a minute.
    But an unlimited chakra flow implies an unlimited amount of chakra. But I don't think that's what you mean. I think I understand you now.

But an unlimited chakra flow implies an unlimited amount of chakra. But I don't think that's what you mean. I think I understand you now.
    No it doesn't, fill up a 5 gallon bottle of water, then poke a hole in it. thats the flow. Now keep making the hole bigger thats increasing the flow. to have a near unlimited flow just chop off the bottom of the bottle.

I hope this example shows what I mean more clearly. And with this near unlimited flow you would run out of chakra really fast, and when you reach absolute zero, just as Kakashi warned, you die.

No it doesn't, fill up a 5 gallon bottle of water, then poke a hole in it. thats the flow. Now keep making the hole bigger thats increasing the flow. to have a near unlimited flow just chop off the bottom of the bottle.

I hope this example shows what I mean more clearly. And with this near unlimited flow you would run out of chakra really fast, and when you reach absolute zero, just as Kakashi warned, you die.
    No. What did make what you mean more clearer is you putting near unlimited chakra flow instead of unlimited chakra flow.

No. What did make what you mean more clearer is you putting near unlimited chakra flow instead of unlimited chakra flow.
    sorry, my original post had 'near unlimited', but the subsequent post i missed it.

sorry, my original post had 'near unlimited', but the subsequent post i missed it.
    Then that was my mistake for not noticing your original post

Back on topic, I highly doubt the Hyuuga clan had any other bloodline limits other than the Byakugan.