Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    gaara had armor of sand and shukaku's automatic sand protection which was the only reason he survived. sasuke has no such protection so.....

Lee>sasuke
    lets use common sense back then when sasuke had CS he was strong enought to take on lee i mean one tailed kyuubi im sure is stronger than 5 gate lee while CS2 is stronger than kyuubi naruto so with CS2 im sure sasuke is stronger than 5 gate lee

Props to Ravona for Ava & Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NARUTO!?! THE MANGA IS CALLED SASUKE

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RasenShuriken88 View Post
    lets use common sense back then when sasuke had CS he was strong enought to take on lee i mean one tailed kyuubi im sure is stronger than 5 gate lee while CS2 is stronger than kyuubi naruto so with CS2 im sure sasuke is stronger than 5 gate lee
    i doubt it. The damage lee did at 5 gates is similar to the damage naruto does at 3 tails. Naruto destroyed a bridge by yelling, lee destroyed the ground by moving. sasuke has yet to do either of those things. the most damage sasuke does is after a jutsu. he is not physically strong enough to do eitther of those things by just giving off large levels of chakra and moving or yelling so like i said

lee>sasuke
    Last edited by Amargo Deathscythe; 08-31-2008 at 05:54 PM.

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

i doubt it. The damage lee did at 5 gates is similar to the damage naruto does at 3 tails. Naruto destroyed a bridge by yelling, lee destroyed the ground by moving. sasuke has yet to do either of those things. the most damage sasuke does is after a jutsu. he is not physically strong enough to do eitther of those things by just giving off large levels of chakra and moving or yelling so like i said

lee<sasuke
    im glad that we agree lol

i still believe sasuke has the smarts to survive 5 gates and you know sasuke isnt dumb enough to just get hit

but back to the point Sasuke>Neji

im glad that we agree lol

i still believe sasuke has the smarts to survive 5 gates and you know sasuke isnt dumb enough to just get hit

but back to the point Sasuke>Neji
    Error on my part

lee>sasuke.

and if u add it up Neji>lee>sasuke so in general Neji>sasuke

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Naruto>Sasuke>Lee
    actually its madara>itachi>naruto>Neji>lee>sasuke

so everyone pwns sasuke

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Error on my part

lee>sasuke.

and if u add it up Neji>lee>sasuke so in general Neji>sasuke
    you seriously are stupid
    Naruto pwns Neji, Sasuke pwns Naruto so that means Sasuke pwns Neji
    now seriously we've never seen Sasuke vs. Lee for real because sasukes changed alot in part one while neji hasnt so you cant say sasuke would lose to lee

Sasuke pwns Neji is fact

and after seeing you latest post i hope your kidding because if not you dumber than i thought

you seriously are stupid
    Naruto pwns Neji, Sasuke pwns Naruto so that means Sasuke pwns Neji
    now seriously we've never seen Sasuke vs. Lee for real because sasukes changed alot in part one while neji hasnt so you cant say sasuke would lose to lee

Sasuke pwns Neji is fact

and after seeing you latest post i hope your kidding because if not you dumber than i thought
    ok anyone with half a brain knows naruto won by a fluke. same thing with sasuke at VOTE so if youre using flukes to back up your claims thats just sad. fact of the matter is sasuke gets caught in Juken he can't use chakra and he's not naruto so he can't get anymore from an outside scource. then even if he doesn't hit juken imediately its not like sasuke would use taijutsu against hi so what will he use? ninjutsu, and we all know kaiten can block it so whats sasuke got left? MS right, if byakugan has greater insight than sharingan don't you think it would be easier for him to see through genjutsu? the only thing sasuke may have a chance at hitting neji with is amaterasu and susanoo but seeing as sasuke really isn't faster than neji i doubt he'llhave time to get off either one of those attacks. especially considering neji can strike 64 times in like 7 seconds and anywhere juken hits it causes damage so unless sasuke gets some kind of ultra hyper speed thatno one can match (like 5 gates lee) sasuke is screwed

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

ok anyone with half a brain knows naruto won by a fluke. same thing with sasuke at VOTE so if youre using flukes to back up your claims thats just sad. fact of the matter is sasuke gets caught in Juken he can't use chakra and he's not naruto so he can't get anymore from an outside scource. then even if he doesn't hit juken imediately its not like sasuke would use taijutsu against hi so what will he use? ninjutsu, and we all know kaiten can block it so whats sasuke got left? MS right, if byakugan has greater insight than sharingan don't you think it would be easier for him to see through genjutsu? the only thing sasuke may have a chance at hitting neji with is amaterasu and susanoo but seeing as sasuke really isn't faster than neji i doubt he'llhave time to get off either one of those attacks. especially considering neji can strike 64 times in like 7 seconds and anywhere juken hits it causes damage so unless sasuke gets some kind of ultra hyper speed thatno one can match (like 5 gates lee) sasuke is screwed
    LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO for the first one i bolded it seems youve been listening to Gameboy a little to much little fanboy, Byakugan may have better insight then sharingan but no where near MS, And do i really have to explain the last one LMAO
    LOL hyuuga fan boy

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO for the first one i bolded it seems youve been listening to Gameboy a little to much little fanboy, Byakugan may have better insight then sharingan but no where near MS, And do i really have to explain the last one LMAO
    LOL hyuuga fan boy
    its a diff between fanboy and appreciating a good character. I like the hyuugas but i am nowhere near fanboy status. as you can see i am a gundam fanatic unlike you my uchiha loving friend. and in the case of naruto i like the Nara clan best not the hyuugas. as far as i'm concerned all the doujutsu cans fall in a ditch because they're hax anyway. i just defend facts not characters.

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

its a diff between fanboy and appreciating a good character. I like the hyuugas but i am nowhere near fanboy status. as you can see i am a gundam fanatic unlike you my uchiha loving friend. and in the case of naruto i like the Nara clan best not the hyuugas. as far as i'm concerned all the doujutsu cans fall in a ditch because they're hax anyway. i just defend facts not characters.
    well mostly it sounded like fanboyism.
    ive listed your fanboyism comments
    1. ok anyone with half a brain knows naruto won by a fluke.
    2.MS right, if byakugan has greater insight than sharingan .
    3.but seeing as sasuke really isn't faster than neji

now please tell me these things you said were just in the heat of the debate because really be realistic