Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar

Hyuuga: More than one Blood line limit?

I decided to read a few of the old chapters of naruto and i ran across something i never really paid attention to before

Spoiler!

kakashi says byakugan is one of the bloodline limits passed down in the hyuuga clan. this leads me to beileve there are at least two or more. we know byakugan is one and i figure their chakra cointrol is another one seeing as the hyuuga are the only ones capable of Kaiten whch requires chakra from every point to be effective but what other blood line limits could there be. the hyuuga seem to be hiding a bit more than a blind spot in the byakugan.

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Justice is balance Camillebidan's Avatar
    I totally agree and wish to see more techniques.

"When he saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer..."

yah i hope theres more, i like the hyugas

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

I'd say the Jyuuken (Gentle Fist) fighting style covers the supposed second Bloodline Limit. Or its something entirely different.

Good observation. That kind of words we usually ignore and dont remember. Everybody, consider seriously to read the whole manga again. And not only Naruto. If you read another, sure you gonna find some itchy issue.

Jyuuken could be part of the Byakugan bloodline limit. Like Amateratsu belongs to Mangekyo Sharingan (bloodline limit upgraded).

Quote Originally Posted by DECK View Post
    Good observation. That kind of words we usually ignore and dont remember. Everybody, consider seriously to read the whole manga again. And not only Naruto. If you read another, sure you gonna find some itchy issue.

Jyuuken could be part of the Byakugan bloodline limit. Like Amateratsu belongs to Mangekyo Sharingan (bloodline limit upgraded).
    nice try at sarcasm but i've seen better. anyway juken is the style granted to the hyuuga by way of the byakugan so no i don't think a fighting style can constitute as a bloodline limit

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

My guess is that everyone can use gentle fist but nobody but Hyugas can really benefit from it cuz only they see chakra points? No? Just a guess. :(

Orochimaru for final villain!

Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    nice try at sarcasm but i've seen better. anyway juken is the style granted to the hyuuga by way of the byakugan so no i don't think a fighting style can constitute as a bloodline limit
    Sorry but I didnt mean to be sarcastic. It was a general advice, since Ive been thinking rereading Naruto again. My apologies if it looked offensive.

As you say, jyuken is the style developed by using the eye´s ability. I said the jyuken cuz Afro thunda said a thing similar. I started to think is the other bloodline limit could be the X curse thing in the family branch.

Justice is balance Camillebidan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dharts View Post
    My guess is that everyone can use gentle fist but nobody but Hyugas can really benefit from it cuz only they see chakra points? No? Just a guess. :(
    True i agree with you, it's the ability to see chakra points that boosts the gentle fist style of taijutsu, pretty much anyone can use it, Sasuke copied the primary lotus (i think) technique from Lee but wasn't able to fully perform it due to the strain on his body due to him not being trained enough in taijutsu.

"When he saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer..."

not everyone can use gentle fist because it involves being able to control the chakra points at the tips of the fingers and also being able to pin point the area which would be damaged the most if they were struck (the chakra points) so both the hyuugas byakugan and chakra control is needed for juken to be effective. otherwise you'd just be poking someone until you just happen to hit a chakra point and even if you manage to hit one you still have to be able to send your chakra into their bodies for the strike to be fully effective

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN