Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    It's silly to talk about the criteria needed for sealing bijuu into bodies, since there are several different sealing techniques. Shukaku was kept in some container and has had many hosts before. Kyuubi is in an eternal showdown with the Fourth. There's no way in hell the others were sealed with the Shiki Fuuin jutsu.

There is already a sealing technique in place on Pein's side, and it's that giant statue of his. You know, the one with the eyes.

Also keep in mind, Pein's "motive" for getting the bijuu could be a load of crap for all we know. He did hide the secret of Madara from everyone, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregge View Post
    Ehhhm. No. It is stated why they are capturing the bijuus.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Also. Pain has his own goals:

Spoiler!
    wtf? why do you think they are capturing the bijuu?

Quote Originally Posted by Veej View Post
    It's silly to talk about the criteria needed for sealing bijuu into bodies, since there are several different sealing techniques. Shukaku was kept in some container and has had many hosts before. Kyuubi is in an eternal showdown with the Fourth. There's no way in hell the others were sealed with the Shiki Fuuin jutsu.

There is already a sealing technique in place on Pein's side, and it's that giant statue of his. You know, the one with the eyes.

Also keep in mind, Pein's "motive" for getting the bijuu could be a load of crap for all we know. He did hide the secret of Madara from everyone, after all.
    I think the reason that the bujuus can only be seal inside the bodies of infants is because that the chakras of the two need to merge. The chakras don't immediately become one but the slowly become on as the individual grows. And i assume that the chakras of already matured people have already becomes it's own and cannot become one with the bujuu so their body with try and reject it from being sealed into their body. or somethign like that , but i'm just guessing thou
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ddemon23 View Post
    To make himself stronger. Apparently he's gonna need alot of chakra if he's gonna pull off that awesome destruction jutsu.

Pein wishes for world peace. But he wants people to know how he's felt. So he will push the world into complete darkness, out of which will emerge a bright world with so-called peace.

(I am assuming Pein is filling the shoes of both yahiko and nagato)

Quote Originally Posted by ddemon23 View Post
    It is already stated in the manga why they want it. To create some sort of monopoly.

Also Pain has his own reason to capture the bijuus. To create a jutsu which the world has never even dreamed of.

It is quite clear what I think, since I linked to the pages in the manga. Just read the pages and you will see what I think.

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    I rather you prepare a sacrifice in my honer instead but whatever. I don't think Pein could be the strongest since almost got that ass whooped by the Great J-Man.
    I think your underestimating Jiraya....his senjutsu with the frog belly would of killed Itachi and Kisame, if not For the Ameratsu burning his way out they would of died for sure...And Now we know Itachi was No pushover..I think thats the point of kishimoto having Naruto learn Senjutsu,to show that these toad jutsus are very powerful...but ultimately I think Naruto will eventually have to move on to bigger and better techniques than this too in order to eventually deal with Sasuke. And no Pain didnt almost get his "ass whooped" because Jiraiya didnt even figure out who the real body was until he died...and thats really not saying much because we dont even know who or where the real body is.