Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Pein could be the strongest Ninja in Narutoverse History

What if Pein took his 6 bodies and put the strongest Bijuu's in him? He would be unbeatable, Don't understand why he wouldn't do that instead

Or...

If Pein can't become a Jinchuuriki, then im sure he would be able to create a jutsu to summon the Jinchuuriki's and control them somehow. That would make him the strongest ninja ever. Remember, Pain said once he gets all the Tailed beasts, he will create a jutsu that can wipe out an entire country. If he uses the Bijuu and his 6 bodies, he is the GOAT,
    Last edited by Zetta; 08-31-2008 at 11:09 PM.

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    The bijuu`s rest on the soul, he has one soul and mind, therefore your theory is invalid and will never happen.. Not to mention how this thread should have been on the "theory" section!..

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    yeah unless his body can take the chakra overload i doubt he could use more than one

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    The bijuu`s rest on the soul, he has one soul and mind, therefore your theory is invalid and will never happen.. Not to mention how this thread should have been on the "theory" section!..
    Where in the manga does it state that the bujuu rest on the soul.... ......I don't see any outstanding reason why it shouldn't be possible for this to happen, all thou he will be way over powered ....
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

where does it say you need a soul? I think pein can handle the load, he can create any jutsu he wants....

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    It`s a simple fact.
    Bijuus are bound to the soul not the body.
    I don`t have time to explain such obvious fact right now but I`ll find prove later.

I'll stay tuned for the proof, because that doesn't really make much sense to me .........
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    The only proof he is going to come back with is how great Orochimaru is. I'm curious to see this proof also.
    LOL, i had to laugh .

shudnt yamato be the one able to corton all the taild beasts

i deleted the post cause i thought it didnt have much to do with the thread but 4 hand banana sake i will repost.

: thanks to sir Chaos

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    I rather you prepare a sacrifice in my honer instead but whatever. I don't think Pein could be the strongest since almost got that ass whooped by the Great J-Man.
    i agree. probably the third & the 1st in their prime could have beat him and im almost sure the 4th could have beat him. he migt just be the strongest shinobi right now in the series, but not in the history of Naruto.