Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Uchiha, Tobi, & Sharingan: Discuss

I see alot of people posting in other threads of topic about these subjects, so I thought I just make it a real topic here.

Discuss:
    - Tobi
    - Uchiha Madara
    - Uchiha Itachi
    - Uchiha Sasuke
    - Sharingan
    - Mangekyo Sharingan

Here's my thought about the Sharingan and how it evolves. I think the more battles and training you do using the sharingan the stronger or more powerful it becomes. Sasuke's sharingan first appeared in battle against Haku when he was reaching his limit trying to protect his friend

same as Uchiha Obito.

At the time Sasuke's sharingan had 2 tomoes in his right and and one in his left, but Obito's sharingan had 2 tomoes in both eye. I'm not too sure of the reason but it may have a difference in strength/training or may even the the situation at the time. Sasuke was exhausted and was trying hard to follow Haku's movements, while Obito was angry at the Rock Village's shinobi who injuried and at the same Obito was trying protecting his comrades.

Later at the Chunin Exams, Sasuke reveals his sharingan now has 2 tomoe in both eyes against Rock Lee.

This seems due to Sasuke's training.

Further in to the story when Sasuke was fighting Naruto (when he wasn't fleeing Konoha) Sasuke's sharingan began evolving where it went from 2 tomoe in both eyes to 3 in both. Once again Sasuke was trying to follow Naruto's movements while he was in the midst of battle. Seems the more dangerous a battle the more the sharingan evolves.

Further in the story Sasuke fights Orochimaru. It's obvious his sharingan is much more power then what it was 2 in a half years prior to his training with Orochimaru. After he kills Oro, it seems his eyes seems to evolve yet again.

Before:

After:

(Looks like connect the dots with the 3 tomoes LOL)

For the mangekyo sharingan to be obtained I think the stronger the opponent you kill the more the sharingan evolves. Itachi told Sasuke that he(Sasuke) would have to kill his best friend, but Kakashi, who also has the mangekyo sharingan did not kill his best friend. Anyone and everyone that was close to Kakashi was said to be dead, yet some how during the time skip Kakashi manage to obtain a version of MS. Although Kakashi's MS doesn't appear to look like Itachi's. My guess is that Itachi's is MS is more advanced then Kakashi's or Kakashi's is incomplete. Maybe killing a strong opponent is half the requirements and maybe killing your best friend(or someone close to you) is the other half.

Itachi's Mangekyo Sharingan:

Kakashi's Mangekyo Sharingan:

We know Itachi had killed alot of people, including his own clan members. I'm also assuming Kakashi has killed some shinobi somwhere down the line. It would explain why Sasuke hasn't reach mangekyo sharingan because the only known person Sasuke has "killed" is Orochimaru(?). Even during training with Orochimaru for 2 in a half years, he(Orochimaru) stated that Sasuke still refused to kill any of the test subjects.

What do you all think on the matter? I also heard on this forum that the author may have used some ideas from Dragonball Z, and in Dragonball Z the stronger the opponent the stronger the saiyan becomes(even if defeated). Also, I know this theory sound a bit far fetch'd, but I was bored today so I just said fuck it.
    Last edited by oOYourdadOo; 08-01-2007 at 05:24 AM.

Stealing theories from idiots? that's low...

Note: from his point of view... I'm the idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Alterno View Post
    Stealing theories from idiots? that's low...

Note: from his point of view... I'm the idiot.
    and what makes you think people cant come up with the same theories?

I thought sharingan comes out when you are in a life-threatening situation *shrugs*

^last 2 posts ...what? I'm lost.

In any case this whole set of topics has been done to death anyway. If I see another link to dark history of the uchiha I'll probably scream.
    My pants are on break right now.

Why do I like Naruto?

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kryu View Post
    and what makes you think people cant come up with the same theories?
    Not one said that he can't come with the same theories. I don't have the copyrights, however I'm registered in 6 communities, 2 of manga in general and 4 dedicated to naruto and I have never seen that theory before.

Ok, I'll change my comment from stealing a theory from idiot to agreeing with an idiot and before someone misunderstand I'm not insulting anyone, I'm just saying what he told me, when he didn't like one of my theories point of view... about manda/time-space jutsu and the evolution of the sharingan, which is pretty much connected. So if he didn't believe on that, he can't come saying that he now believe in the evolution of the sharingan.

Anyway this theory is the best I have found in the Internet. .

Peace, Alterno out.

What do you all think on the matter? I also heard on this forum that the author may have used some ideas from Dragonball Z, and in Dragonball Z the stronger the opponent the stronger the saiyan becomes(even if defeated). Also, I know this theory sound a bit far fetch'd, but I was bored today so I just said fuck it.
    Did Kishi like DBZ? I heard he liked Dragonball up until Frieza came along. I don't think he was inspired much by the later versions as he was by the earlier because I suppose he liked DB until it got a little more serious.

Not one said that he can't come with the same theories. I don't have the copyrights, however I'm registered in 6 communities, 2 of manga in general and 4 dedicated to naruto and I have never seen that theory before.

Ok, I'll change my comment from stealing a theory from idiot to agreeing with an idiot and before someone misunderstand I'm not insulting anyone, I'm just saying what he told me, when he didn't like one of my theories point of view... about manda/time-space jutsu and the evolution of the sharingan, which is pretty much connected. So if he didn't believe on that, he can't come saying that he now believe in the evolution of the sharingan.

Peace, Alterno out.
    ok...

Peace, Alterno out.
    what i posted my comment to you i talked about manda and the time/space thing, not your sharingan theory. i just said sasuke didn't have MS, i still am saying that. end of story.

Quote Originally Posted by oOYourdadOo View Post
    what i posted my comment to you i talked about manda and the time/space thing, not your sharingan theory. i just said sasuke didn't have MS, i still am saying that. end of story.
    So you call people as you wish, without knowing or even asking the OP reasons to supports his points of view?, When you don't know the reason behind something or don't know about what someone is talking about, the best to do is to ask and not to insult others at the same time you post your point of view. That is very usual in kids below 13 years old, but not on adults like you and me.

And now about this version of the evolution of the sharingan, I agree in everything except where you say:

For the mangekyo sharingan to be obtained I think the stronger the opponent you kill the more the sharingan evolves.
    I still think that it comes with experience: In battle and in training, especially after all in Naruto the author established a strong relation between Chakra - Experience and Skill, we can see this during the first volumes of the manga. And of course we can't forget that Sharingan itself consumes chakra and the Magenkyo Sharingan consume even more Chakra(I mention chakra due his relation with Skill/Talente/Physical abilties, etc...).