Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 51
  1. #31
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,001
    too many people seem to be taking that guys big theory as fact



    but i think its safe to say madara has the most powerful sharingan, since he had it before itachi

  2. #32
    Translator Chimie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Saitama, Japan
    Posts
    133
    We don't know if Madara had it before Itachi; As well as Tobi is NOT confirmed by anything I have seen to be Madara. He just mentions Madara's power..
    Check out my Art Thread HERE
    or Check out my Deviant Art Gallery HERE
    Currently Translating
    None ATM =(

  3. #33
    Veteran Member tatsukai1990's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    hawaii
    Posts
    1,494
    Quote Originally Posted by enmymiguel View Post
    hahahaha little boy look your jok are not funny is like me say that i am the one who created the mangashere and you have to do whatever i say or i kick u out of mangashere see that jok waz funny
    I'm the same age as you, you would know that if you bothered to check ppls profiles b4 you start bashing them...
    Um well if ppl believe you then they'd have to be pretty dimwitted, cause i'm pretty sure everybody found this place when blud changed his site from bsmanga to a forum style site and would it matter if we made a fake theory? You wouldn't have to believe it and ppl would still go to this page
    Last edited by tatsukai1990; 07-31-2007 at 10:07 AM.

    made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

  4. #34
    you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,935
    Quote Originally Posted by ryusukai1990 View Post
    I'm the same age as you, you would know that if you bothered to check ppls profiles b4 you start bashing them...
    Um well if ppl believe you then they'd have to be pretty dimwitted, cause i'm pretty sure everybody found this place when blud changed his site from bsmanga to a forum style site and would it matter if we made a fake theory? You wouldn't have to believe it and ppl would still go to this page
    no such thing as a fake theory, since a theor is fake in itself. It would be the opposite of a true fact.

    postscript:
    I agree and support you in your arguement with enmymiguel, but I just wanted to comment on "fake theory" LOL just didnt want to seem like i was picking a fight with you.
    Last edited by Shikamaru-sensei; 07-31-2007 at 11:15 AM.

  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    I Run New York
    Posts
    521
    Quote Originally Posted by AznDevil View Post
    I know two pieces one is Sasuke's chakara is like Madara's who Kyuubi says is more sinister then his own. The other one is Tobi is Madara, it's just some of the translation are confusing but wikipedia has confirmed it and I friend of mine said he read the raw in which there was a line on the side that says Tobi reveals himself to be Madara.
    Wikipedia = sucks balls

    its open source anyone can write whatever they please on it. Which means? you guessed it! DO NOT TRUST IT.

    the actual line with Tobi says he's madara can be interpreted 2 different ways, so i suggest you just let it go until more is revealed.

    oh and that guy's fanfic must be really good either that or a lot of naruto fans are just really really really stupid and gullible that they take a fanfic to be reality.

  6. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    I Run New York
    Posts
    521
    Quote Originally Posted by ryusukai1990 View Post
    that is pretty annoying lol, we should make a fake theory that has a lot of pics just to see how many ppl will start to believe it as fact
    lol that's not a bad idea at all

  7. #37
    Veteran Member tatsukai1990's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    hawaii
    Posts
    1,494
    Quote Originally Posted by K-oz View Post
    lol that's not a bad idea at all
    haha better be careful though enmymiguel might get POed at you to lol

    made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

  8. #38
    Regular Member pat-san's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Under Da Sea ♪
    Posts
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by K-oz View Post
    Wikipedia = sucks balls

    its open source anyone can write whatever they please on it. Which means? you guessed it! DO NOT TRUST IT.

    the actual line with Tobi says he's madara can be interpreted 2 different ways, so i suggest you just let it go until more is revealed.

    oh and that guy's fanfic must be really good either that or a lot of naruto fans are just really really really stupid and gullible that they take a fanfic to be reality.
    Well mostly if a Wiki article was edited by some noob then usually someone else can edit it back. And since many people use Wikipedia then the articles have stuff most people agree on.

  9. #39
    Emperor
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    GOLDEN EMPIRE
    Posts
    282
    Quote Originally Posted by pat-san View Post
    Well mostly if a Wiki article was edited by some noob then usually someone else can edit it back. And since many people use Wikipedia then the articles have stuff most people agree on.
    I've looked at the Wikipedia stuff myself and so far everything I've read for Naruto was right. Also as I said before a friend of mine said the raw actually says that Tobi reveals himself to be Madara. I have also just downloaded another scanlation by Arcanis that says so as well. I can't upload it because the file is too large but you can see for yourself by downloading a copy at mangahelper.

  10. #40
    The Patriot Kendoki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Nirvana
    Posts
    1,327
    its open source anyone can write whatever they please on it. Which means? you guessed it! DO NOT TRUST IT.
    Wikipedia says Itachi is an Uchiha!

    z0mg!

Similar Threads

  1. Madara and Oro connection
    By Zetta in forum Naruto Theories
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-20-2008, 06:48 AM
  2. did madara defeate the 1st hokage or the other way around?
    By sangar5729 in forum Naruto Theories
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-20-2007, 10:56 PM
  3. Uchiha Madara
    By tatsukai1990 in forum Naruto
    Replies: 152
    Last Post: 08-15-2007, 10:40 PM
  4. The Kyuubi and Madara
    By Diesuke in forum Graveyard
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-06-2007, 09:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •