Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 109
  1. #11
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    You could say the same thing about the Rinnegan too.

  2. #12
    Itachi Fanboy Tommeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Nextdoor
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    You could say the same thing about the Rinnegan too.
    +1

    My point exactly...
    "If you want to kill me, despise me, hate me, and live in an unsightly way... Run, and cling to life, and then some day, when you have the same eyes as I do, come before me." - Uchiha Itachi

    Anime:
    Dragonball, Z & GT
    Naruto & Shipuuden
    Death Note
    Bleach
    Mobile Suit Gundam


    Manga:
    Naruto
    Bleach

  3. #13
    a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Cleveland, Oohi
    Posts
    1,052
    Quote Originally Posted by RasenShuriken88 View Post
    it is im not gonna argue but it is
    how can you say that when you havent seen it yet that like saying cd player is better than and ipod when you havent even used one

  4. #14
    Senior Member Rasen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,379
    Quote Originally Posted by S-ClassNinja_Rich View Post
    how can you say that when you havent seen it yet that like saying cd player is better than and ipod when you havent even used one
    EMS is the MS without loosing your eye sight and it gives you more techniques and power so that makes it pretty great


    Props to Ravona for Ava & Sig

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NARUTO!?! THE MANGA IS CALLED SASUKE

  5. #15
    a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Cleveland, Oohi
    Posts
    1,052
    where was it stated that it gave you more techniques ive been reading the manga just like you and all ive ever heard is that it stops you from losing you sight

  6. #16
    Senior Member Rasen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,379
    Quote Originally Posted by S-ClassNinja_Rich View Post
    where was it stated that it gave you more techniques ive been reading the manga just like you and all ive ever heard is that it stops you from losing you sight
    madara had great techniques from the EMS but i have my thought and you apparently have yours


    Props to Ravona for Ava & Sig

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NARUTO!?! THE MANGA IS CALLED SASUKE

  7. #17
    a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Cleveland, Oohi
    Posts
    1,052
    Quote Originally Posted by RasenShuriken88 View Post
    madara had great techniques from the EMS but i have my thought and you apparently have yours
    yea we do i didnt start to thread to say that it is weak im pretty sure it some kick ass but people in these forums over hype everything

  8. #18
    Senior Member Rasen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,379
    Quote Originally Posted by S-ClassNinja_Rich View Post
    yea we do i didnt start to thread to say that it is weak im pretty sure it some kick ass but people in these forums over hype everything
    EMS is that great


    Props to Ravona for Ava & Sig

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NARUTO!?! THE MANGA IS CALLED SASUKE

  9. #19
    itachi did say this,http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...6/page009.html, that pretty much stated than it give a new technique.

  10. #20
    Senior Member Rasen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,379
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaigan View Post
    itachi did say this,http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...6/page009.html, that pretty much stated than it give a new technique.
    hm i give you props! thanks


    Props to Ravona for Ava & Sig

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NARUTO!?! THE MANGA IS CALLED SASUKE

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •