Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    with all the focus on the uchihas and sharingan, why don't they (kishi) just rename the manga Sasuke?

Because when the story starts revolving around Naruto again he would just have to change it again.....
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tatsukai1990 View Post
    as itachi put it, he doesnt need to use the sharingan to cast genjutsu, and gai is a taijutsu expert, we havent seen him use any ninjutsu or genjutsu,and itachi is an expert at all three. so i doubt gai couldve taken itachi without going all 8 gates, but then he'd die.
    and the manga said that if theres 2 ninja, they can beat the sharingan, so sharingan was never the only thing to beat another sharingan
    gai can use ninjutsu remember he summoned that turtle. and morning peacock obviously uses fire

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    gai can use ninjutsu remember he summoned that turtle. and morning peacock obviously uses fire
    I want to know more about that Turtle and it's possible badass Taijutsu ass kicking abilities! Seriously, it's a 'Ninja Turtle'.

But yeah, Sharingan is 'best' for dealing with other people who has the Sharingan. But it did the entire Uchiha Clan no good with all of their Sharingans vs Itachi's [cackles]

i think freakshow was refering to the MS genjutsu that itachi said could only be broken with another person with the same eyes as him. that was proven wrong when sasuke broke the technique with his regular sharingan. maybe it was itachis weakness due to his illness, or just part of the plan to make sasuke think he won, but the point is the technique was broken without MS.

about the 8tails breaking the genjutsu sasuke tried on him, maybe im stuborn, but to me it doesnt seem like that was Tsuyokomi, so until the manga states that it was im sticking to my opinion that it was a some other genjutsu but not Tsuyokomi.

Justice is balance Camillebidan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by master.roly View Post
    i think freakshow was refering to the MS genjutsu that itachi said could only be broken with another person with the same eyes as him. that was proven wrong when sasuke broke the technique with his regular sharingan. maybe it was itachis weakness due to his illness, or just part of the plan to make sasuke think he won, but the point is the technique was broken without MS.

about the 8tails breaking the genjutsu sasuke tried on him, maybe im stuborn, but to me it doesnt seem like that was Tsuyokomi, so until the manga states that it was im sticking to my opinion that it was a some other genjutsu but not Tsuyokomi.
    Itachi went easy on Sasuke, he let him break his Tsukoyomi, remember that fight was fixed by Itachi to make Sasuke think he beat him.

"When he saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer..."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Suichimo View Post
    You don't need Sharingan yourself to be able to combat it. Gai could've taken Itachi as he eliminated Itachi's biggest strength, the Sharingan itself, with the fighting style he developed to specifically counter the Sharingan.
    What? You think that Gai could defeat Itachi? Just by looking at his feet? Naruto didn't look at his eyes, but he got f*cked up by Itachi's ring, so no no no, I don't think so. Gai doesn't stand one bit of a chance against Itachi, which btw has nothing to do with this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Camillebidan View Post
    Itachi went easy on Sasuke, he let him break his Tsukoyomi, remember that fight was fixed by Itachi to make Sasuke think he beat him.
    just like i said, it could have been him going easy on sasuke; but the fact that he was so weak makes me at least consider the posibility that his techniques were not as strong as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    i never said that he cant use ninjutsu, i just said that he never does. i did forget about the turtle though. and the asa kujaku, (morning peacock), is a taijutsu. come on now, use the japanese name, sounds cooler haha,
    • Name: Morning Peacock (朝孔雀, Asa Kujaku; literally "Morning Peacock") English "Blazing Kujaku"
    • Type: Hidden, S Rank, Taijutsu, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
    • Users: Might Guy

Exclusive to Might Guy, this jutsu uses six of the eight chakra gates to give the user unmatched speed and strength. After the gates are open, Guy will approach his opponent in a somewhat distinctive stance and, once he gets close enough, kick them into the air. He then hits his opponent over and over, causing a peacock-like fan of flaming chakra to develop. Once Guy is finished, his opponent will fall back to the ground, covered in the attacks' aura.
    It should be noted that this technique is not a Kinjutsu in itself, but merely a simple combo, fueled by a Kinjutsu
    Retrieved from "http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Morning_Peacock"

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

Quote Originally Posted by master.roly View Post

Itachi said only one with the same blood as him could hope to defeat his technique. Not someone with the same eyes.