Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar

Only Sharingan can beat another Sharingan is shot down!

"only sharingan can beat sharingan" theory is now D.E.A.D!

Tsuyokomi:
    For a Jutsu that could supposedly only be broken by another sharingan, Hachibi destroyed it pretty easily. Deidara also proved that it's possible to overcome the sharingan, so Killerbee isn't even the first.

So, so long to Sharingan only beats Sharingan.

Oh also;

"chidori sword as unblockable"

O`RLY? We all know how this has ended up....
    Last edited by Freakshow; 08-31-2008 at 02:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post

"only sharingan can beat sharingan" theory is now D.E.A.D!

Tsuyokomi:
    For a Jutsu that could supposedly only be broken by another sharingan, Hachibi destroyed it pretty easily. Deidara also proved that it's possible to overcome the sharingan, so Killerbee isn't even the first.

So, so long to Sharingna only beats Sahringan.

Oh also;

"chidori sword as unblockable"

O`RLY? We all know how this has ended up....
    deidara only thought that he could beat sharingan but sasuke out smarted him and besides it wasnt even MS, but with the killerbee maybe its a bijuu thing except for kyuubi

Props to Ravona for Ava & Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NARUTO!?! THE MANGA IS CALLED SASUKE

Seems like Uchihas are loosing their position in the manga.
    My Youtube

Since when did "Only Sharingan can beat Sharingan" come into play? The only time I've seen something similar to that is what Kakashi said, "The best way to deal with the Sharingan is with another Sharingan".

it wasnt the chidori applied to the sword that was supposed to make it unblockable.. its the enchantment on the sword itself that was supposed to make it unblockable..

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...8/page009.html

yes, applying chidori no doubt helped.. but if he is to be believed, it wouldn't have mattered

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Its "only an uchiha blood can overcome my genjutsu".

killerbee is awesome ...=)

You don't need Sharingan yourself to be able to combat it. Gai could've taken Itachi as he eliminated Itachi's biggest strength, the Sharingan itself, with the fighting style he developed to specifically counter the Sharingan.

as itachi put it, he doesnt need to use the sharingan to cast genjutsu, and gai is a taijutsu expert, we havent seen him use any ninjutsu or genjutsu,and itachi is an expert at all three. so i doubt gai couldve taken itachi without going all 8 gates, but then he'd die.
    and the manga said that if theres 2 ninja, they can beat the sharingan, so sharingan was never the only thing to beat another sharingan

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

Quote Originally Posted by RasenShuriken88 View Post
    deidara only thought that he could beat sharingan but sasuke out smarted him and besides it wasnt even MS, but with the killerbee maybe its a bijuu thing except for kyuubi
    Well he did beat the genjutsu part of it....

as itachi put it, he doesnt need to use the sharingan to cast genjutsu, and gai is a taijutsu expert, we havent seen him use any ninjutsu or genjutsu,and itachi is an expert at all three. so i doubt gai couldve taken itachi without going all 8 gates, but then he'd die.
    and the manga said that if theres 2 ninja, they can beat the sharingan, so sharingan was never the only thing to beat another sharingan
    Well gai's technique was to fight the opponent by only watching their feet, so unless Itachi could cast genjustsu with his toes i think he would have been able to put up a decent fight (still probably losing thou lol)
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Since when did "Only Sharingan can beat Sharingan" come into play? The only time I've seen something similar to that is what Kakashi said, "The best way to deal with the Sharingan is with another Sharingan".
    Exactly what I was going to say. It never says in the manga that the sharingan can't be defeated without another sharingan, only that it would be extremely difficult. Actual proof is Gaara > Sasuke and Hashirama > Madara. Also people have to remember that speed beats the sharingan as well. So yeah, this isn't news, I don't think people actually believe that the sharingan can't be beaten without another sharingan and if they do they either haven't read enough or are just fanboys.