Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Madara vs Pain

Banned
    I think Pein's stronger, but Madara can defeat him cuz Madara probably knows Pein's secret, which makes him really vulnerable, and unworthy as a ninja. Jiraiya could've left the battle with Pein if he wanted to, but he didn't cuz he probably thought that if he discovered Pein's secret, even a fucking moron like Naruto could defeat him.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Dragon View Post
    wtf is "what does say to you body flicker"?

I can prove that rinnegan is stronger than sharingan because Jirayia said that the rinnegan is the strongest of all the eye techniques.

Pain is under orders probably because he needs him for his own personal plan. (world war and then peace).
    Jiraiya-sama (r.i.p.) said that cuz he didnt know about Uchiha Madara (that he was alive all these days). As other members said before, Madara mostly knows Pein´s secret. Also look the conversation between Madara and Zetsu, and between Pein and Zetsu. Madara is the boss. Madara is the king. Pein is juts another good subordinate.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DECK View Post
    Jiraiya-sama (r.i.p.) said that cuz he didnt know about Uchiha Madara (that he was alive all these days). As other members said before, Madara mostly knows Pein´s secret. Also look the conversation between Madara and Zetsu, and between Pein and Zetsu. Madara is the boss. Madara is the king. Pein is juts another good subordinate.
    Jiraiya knew about Madara, or at least he guessed about him, as he told to hte holder of the key (the frog)

And Did he know about Susanoo too? Or body flicker? And that Madara was above Pein? He guessed it.