Question if the 8tail dies so does akatsuki plans??

the thread tittle speak it self... what do u think???
    Last edited by slavkovski; 08-30-2008 at 02:09 PM.
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    of course.... If the host dies, the 8 tails will also die with him. If theres no 8 tails, they are probably gonna go ahead and seal the 9 tails which will cause the statue to crumble.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Dragon View Post
    of course.... If the host dies, the 8 tails will also die with him. If theres no 8 tails, they are probably gonna go ahead and seal the 9 tails which will cause the statue to crumble.
    Supposedly this is true but I'm not so sure this is the case. I think the Tailed beast can not truly be killed they are simply reborn when the host dies.

If you remember the 3rd Kazekage was host to the one tails yet he was killed by Sasori. So shouldnt the 1 tails have died with him when he died yet somehow the Sand village got it again and they sealed it in Gaara.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

The 3rd Kazekage wasn't host to the one tails. He simply modeled his moveset after the one tail Jinchuuriki. Chiyo said that there have been 3 hosts to the one tail in the sand and she said the first two were killed by extracting it from their bodies. So the 3rd Kazekage couldn't possibly have been a Jinchuuriki.

It would be a lame. If he dies, then what was the purpose to put that big statue? I hope they┬┤ll get him sometime, and then watch the very statue purpose. I think it is not just a vessel. And Naruto knowing senjutsu, kyubi extraction could be a not-that-risky situation.

I want more pride for Akatsuki. Hope that they will be feared and respected like that time when Itachi and Kisame just introduced the word Akatsuki in all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    The 3rd Kazekage wasn't host to the one tails. He simply modeled his moveset after the one tail Jinchuuriki. Chiyo said that there have been 3 hosts to the one tail in the sand and she said the first two were killed by extracting it from their bodies. So the 3rd Kazekage couldn't possibly have been a Jinchuuriki.
    I went back and read the Manga seems you where right. In the anime it seemed a bit more confusing. Thxs for clearing that up Afro.

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...8/page009.html

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I cant remember who said it but some 1 came up with the idea that the raikakge wud step in and take down the sauskes team and the hidden cloud would take them capataive or watever at least it was somthing like that. i still c that happening call me naive but i dont see the 8 tails dieing.

: thanks to sir Chaos

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Afro beat me to it, but yes that is correct.