Naruto look no really look

right no one else has said this and if you have sorry. when juugo finishes healing sasgay who does he look like read the chapter again because i dont know how to put it on the page, he looks like yahiko so any thoughts he might actually be yahiko since pain is drawn with orange hair.
    oh my god am back

i'm not trying to be offensive but.... in the discussion about the newest chapter i say.."i hope no idiot will try to make some thread about the connection between juugo and yahiko"

but since u do... so be it....
    Last edited by slavkovski; 08-30-2008 at 02:04 PM.
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Justice is balance Camillebidan's Avatar
    Am I to asume this thread is closed? Slav does make a good point D:

"When he saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer..."

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    juugo looks like nagato and not yahiko (yahiko are the black haired boy who have the rhinnegan i think..)

i'm not trying to be offensive but.... in the discussion about the newest chapter i say.."i hope no idiot will try to make some thread about the connection between juugo and nagato"

You got Nagato and Yahiko mixed up :o Nagato is the black haired boy and Yahiko is the orange haired boy. well he could have blonde hair but since the grown up version has orange hair in colour Im guessing it was orange all along.

Maybe there is a connection between orange-haired Juugo and orange-haired Yahiko. Especially, because they have similar face but I think it it's noly coincidence. Juugo uses only CS but Yahiko used Suiton (and maybe other elements). Also, the first Pein looks liek adult Yahiko.

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    juugo looks like nagato and not yahiko (yahiko are the black haired boy who have the rhinnegan i think..)

i'm not trying to be offensive but.... in the discussion about the newest chapter i say.."i hope no idiot will try to make some thread about the connection between juugo and nagato"

uh, dude u got confused.

oh.. so its me who mixed between nagato and yahiko then... my bad... LOL
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Aaaaaaand.... closed.