Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode View Post
    Even though it hasn't happened yet, I don't think I would be able to comprehend sasuke's victory. I mean he is going up against an enemy who has an eight tailed beast inside of him, and He can use the beast's power to its full extent. I mean Oro could barely handle four tails. I know sasuke has more techniques and has gotten stronger because of the MS techniques he got from his bro, but if he wins like he won against diedara, I'll be disturbed. Yea I'm not too big of a fan of sasuke.

Try reading this : http://www.mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7746

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Sasuke's gonna burn a hole in the 8-tails. And if he does win, we can attribute it to the "Will of Fire" since he's no longer fighting for himself now.
    Defeating Killerbee will bring a tonne of possibilities. Imagine Madara mad about it. And Sasuke stating that it was for his friends. But this friend thing just give big hopes and main roll to Uzumaki Naruto, the one that has lived last years just for training enough for bringing back Sasuke.

Want to read! Want to read! WAnt to read NEXT!

Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode View Post
    What u stated first does make sense in the naruto world.

If u didn't read what i put, I wan't talking about the fact that a little boy can make doubles of himself or a guy can do weird things with his eyes.

I was talking about how sasuke could possibly win when he has almost no chance
    moah... evrything i say is: nothing makes sense...
    do life make sense?... not really...

anyway... it would make "sense"... sasuke has become stronger... and he just underestimated hachibi... because of his arrogance or ignorance...
    No Signature for You!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    that would be cool if kishi comes up with the same thing this guy came up with.

-----------

Quote Originally Posted by Draqson View Post
    moah... evrything i say is: nothing makes sense...
    do life make sense?... not really...

anyway... it would make "sense"... sasuke has become stronger... and he just underestimated hachibi... because of his arrogance or ignorance...
    hmm....why are you contradicting yourself in that post? I guess you are trying to be sarcastic...
    Last edited by Asce; 08-30-2008 at 06:32 AM. Reason: double post