Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Banned

if sasuke wins, will it make sense

Even though it hasn't happened yet, I don't think I would be able to comprehend sasuke's victory. I mean he is going up against an enemy who has an eight tailed beast inside of him, and He can use the beast's power to its full extent. I mean Oro could barely handle four tails. I know sasuke has more techniques and has gotten stronger because of the MS techniques he got from his bro, but if he wins like he won against diedara, I'll be disturbed. Yea I'm not too big of a fan of sasuke.

Now the fact can be disturbing. But in the way Kishi is doing the plot, that thing couldnt be that weird. Las months I was thinking Sasuke never coming back to Konoha and thinking about his old friends. But all the situation right now made Kishi to make sense and put the memories of team 7. And that image can give us the idea that Sasuke coming back to Konoha isnt that difficult.

Anyway, Im expecting for a draw battle, or a stopped battle. Sasuke in the worst state, of course.

lol. If sasuke wins i will ask myself "wtf, how?" then swear that i will stop reading this manga, and then proceed to read next chapter next week...

Sense...
    Ha...
    does it makes sense that a boy can make doubles of himself?...
    or that another guy can cast lightnings or turn his iris in fancy shapes and colors?...
    no...

to the point, amaterasu is ultra-fire and 8-tail isnt watertype... so he might get maior injuries...
    No Signature for You!

So I guess the only way for a win in Sasuke's favor to make sense is if he totally dominates his opponent. We should be questioning Naruto's range of victories also then.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    So I guess the only way for a win in Sasuke's favor to make sense is if he totally dominates his opponent. We should be questioning Naruto's range of victories also then.
    last timed naruto foght someone in shippuden, he dominated them btw.

btw, it was in a filler.

The thing is that IF sasuke Wins, the big gap between "YOU ARE MY FRIEND" song protagonists will grow even more. But the scene of Naruto grabbing the stone was good sign. Kishi is showing alternating develop of his stars.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Draqson View Post
    Sense...
    Ha...
    does it makes sense that a boy can make doubles of himself?...
    or that another guy can cast lightnings or turn his iris in fancy shapes and colors?...
    no...

to the point, amaterasu is ultra-fire and 8-tail isnt watertype... so he might get maior injuries...
    What u stated first does make sense in the naruto world.

If u didn't read what i put, I wan't talking about the fact that a little boy can make doubles of himself or a guy can do weird things with his eyes.

I was talking about how sasuke could possibly win when he has almost no chance

Maybe you have to edit the first post and put in colors what DO CARES in this thread.

Look that the paragraph just makes it heavy and many couldnt just read the core, but the atmosphere.
    Last edited by DECK; 08-30-2008 at 05:55 AM. Reason: It was first, not fist (Im not aggressive, OK?)

Sasuke's gonna burn a hole in the 8-tails. And if he does win, we can attribute it to the "Will of Fire" since he's no longer fighting for himself now.