Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Impel Down, is my first choice. Zoro getting sent to a hospital seems like a long shot to me.

2nd Commander of WB crew DragonSlayer's Avatar
    Zoro is eitheir in Impel down or either in another jail. I put my bet on Impel Down because it has to be a place more tough then Enies Lobby or else it will be like going backward if you know what I mean.

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonSlayer View Post
    Zoro is eitheir in Impel down or either in another jail. I put my bet on Impel Down because it has to be a place more tough then Enies Lobby or else it will be like going backward if you know what I mean.
    deja vu.

I don't understand the point of this thread... How the hell are we supposed to 'guess' where zoro was taken? OP world is huge and for all we know, Kuma could've taken him back his own town!

I think it will be the same prison holding Ace (I dunno if that's the same place as Impel Down or what) which will draw the Strawhat crew into the battle between the Whitebeard Pirates and the Shichibukai, and delaying the move into the New Line. In fact, the whole trip to Merman Island is kinda screwed if Rayleigh doesn't escape.

I have a feeling that the real Kuma is helping the Strawhats especially Zoro. I hink he sent him to a safer place. Like in the Thousand Sunny I suppose.

Spoiler!

It might be Impel Down, but I doubt it. Impel Down is the most secured prison in all of the OP world, getting their wont be so easy since the need to passcalm belt first.
    btw, why the hell would zoro wish himself to impel down?
    It could be jut the ship or something like that, it just could be one of those tricks that Oda does to give people headaches about where he is.

Why everyone still thinks that the question that kuma maid was serious? Like zoro would let his nakama behind, if kuma granted zoros wish, that wish would be staying and helping is nakam in shaboandy archipelago! I think that kuma sent zoro near monkey d. Dragon or dr. Vegapunk, somehow impel down just doesnt look the most probable option for me

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

Well we do have a tip. Kuma doesn't have telepathy skill and when he spoke to Perona she did respond.If he always ask the same question i'll go for the way that he always sent people on the same place.

So , i tell in the same place as Perona. which might not be a castle as she wanted lol!

The funniest would be that Zoro wanted to see his older friend and finish up near Tashigi

2nd Commander of WB crew DragonSlayer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eXplosiveMind View Post
    Why everyone still thinks that the question that kuma maid was serious? Like zoro would let his nakama behind, if kuma granted zoros wish, that wish would be staying and helping is nakam in shaboandy archipelago! I think that kuma sent zoro near monkey d. Dragon or dr. Vegapunk, somehow impel down just doesnt look the most probable option for me
    I agree with the fact that Kuma's question wasn'T meant to be answered. It was like a sarcastic question, so Zoro won't go to a place where he wants to be.

Yes, it would be funny if he ended up next to Tashigi, especially since he now has 2 of the 21 Ō Wazamono. Also, think that he would go to vegapunk, get brainwashed and sent back to attack the strawhats.