Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardor View Post
    Maybe Kuma isn't as loyal as they made us think. He definitely respects Zoro. My guess is somewhere dangerous, that is not Impel Down, somewhere where Zoro can become stronger, at least maintain his roughly equal standing with Luffy and Sanji.
    I don't think there's any evidence to the contrary regarding Kuma's loyalty, it's only natural to show some form of respect to your enemies (especially for refined guys like Kuma) I stick by the obvious Impel Down choice since not only is it where dangerous criminal's (as deemed by the WG) need to go but also since it would also tie up the Straw Hats into the whole Whitebeard vs. Shichibukai thing even more...and who doesn't wanna see what happens when that goes down.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

he sent zoro to that one DBz dimnsion to rest up and learn how to combine with luffy =)

but iono probly sumwhere to get sum RnR like everyone said, maybe impeldown or a place were he can get sum help (unlikly tho)

My vote is still for hospital. For no reason really whatsoever. Other than Kuma is strange. And Knows Dragon. And Also know that Luffy is dragon's son.

What other weird Info does Kuma know?

maybe he was repelled (attacked) to the ground..as in he sunk into the ground (making it dissapear) but i doubt so..lol..

btw..how the heck kuma can transport him ? his powers were just only repelling..or else..he repelled the dimension ? tat's bizarre..hahahaha...

he probably teleported him to thousand sunny....who knows he might help the rest of the crew next and take them where zoro is right now.

question: is the SH crew objective to go to merman island are officially over??
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Simple really.

Kuma asked Zolo (I know its Zoro but one scaner used to call him Zolo back in the day and i think its a million times cooler) where Zolo wanted to go?

Let's think for a moment, shall we?

What is it that Zolo wants to do most?

Any guesses?

Beat Hawkeye of course! Lol, I know it sounds stupid but im hoping Zolo got tele'd to Hawkeye, where ever he is. Then hawkeye would be like "Wtf??" when Zolo pops up right next to him and then heal up Zolo and when Zolo wakes up we get the best sword fight we could ever ask for! =D

Yeah, its stupid, but it'd be aweesome.

Wouldn't it be cool if Kuma joined the SH? lawl.

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Companion Cube View Post
    Simple really.

Kuma asked Zolo (I know its Zoro but one scaner used to call him Zolo back in the day and i think its a million times cooler) where Zolo wanted to go?

Let's think for a moment, shall we?

What is it that Zolo wants to do most?

Any guesses?

Beat Hawkeye of course! Lol, I know it sounds stupid but im hoping Zolo got tele'd to Hawkeye, where ever he is. Then hawkeye would be like "Wtf??" when Zolo pops up right next to him and then heal up Zolo and when Zolo wakes up we get the best sword fight we could ever ask for! =D

Yeah, its stupid, but it'd be aweesome.

Wouldn't it be cool if Kuma joined the SH? lawl.
    doubt thats gonna happend(everything u said) and Kuma is currently stronger than luffy... they had trouble to beat PX 4...

why dont the SH crew member... such as usopp be smart and look for a sea stone and use it as a weapon for all of this crazy strong DF users???!!
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

i believe that kuma is there to help them out of this situation.i don't although believe that kuma gives them the choice where they would like to be but he sends them wherever he wants and that they might end up either at their boat or a better turn of the story to end up where dragon is at least for the time being.i say that because there seems to be a connection between kuma and dragon and i would like to turn out to be that kuma is actually working with dragon against the WG and that dragon send him there to look after them.also at page 15 at the left end of the page there is a tree and at the top of it leaves the impression that someone is watching the whole thing.What do u think that might be???..I 'm just saying that might be a possibility.waiting for your opinions