Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Justice is balance Camillebidan's Avatar
    I always believed that Orochimaru was a war orphan with great talent and was taken in by sarutobi?

"When he saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer..."

Quote Originally Posted by Camillebidan View Post
    I always believed that Orochimaru was a war orphan with great talent and was taken in by sarutobi?
    There was a flashback where Sarutobi and Orochimaru were at Orochimaru's parents graves. I'll edit this post with a link to the page as soon as I can find it.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/344/016/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/344/017/
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Freakshow being the biggest Orochimaru fan I'm surprised you didnt know this but that body you are refering to is not Orochimaru's 1st. It was his 2nd Host he stated such to the 3rd hokage during the battle.

Chances are after Itachi sliced his hand off he slipped into his 1st host and kept his original hand in that glass jar with the Akatsuki ring. That was 7 years before the 1st series. Then 3 years later he used that girl thats why he had such intrest and urgency in taking Sasukes body his time in that girl was running out.
    If you read I said, his first successful body. His first body was his own original obviously.And I doubt that`s the reason. He want after Sasuke`s body just like any other body that had something extraordinary ability, because Kimamaru`s body failed him.

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    oro is a pedophile

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    If you read I said, his first successful body. His first body was his own original obviously.And I doubt that`s the reason. He want after Sasuke`s body just like any other body that had something extraordinary ability, because Kimamaru`s body failed him.

You misunderstand what I said. His 1st body was another person according to the anime version he tells the 3rd that woman was his 2nd Host which makes sense even in Kishi's funky timeline. After he lost his hand to Itachi he took his 1st to get use of his hands back and put his orginal hand in that jar.

When I say 1st body I'm not talking about his original body Im talking of his very 1st Host body he stole from somebody.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Senior Member Bringmethehorizon's Avatar
    After reading the part of the chapter "erratic" posted ,And beisdes , that girl look , I think that afterwars orochimaro was told about that snake on his mother's & father's grave , It wold be very possible that when he grew up The firt attempting in order to achive inmortality was trying to revive his mother , and after he succes on doing that he took possesion over her body , That would explain the similitudes between them

That's really creepy to think about thought lol. I, for one, wouldn't want to be in my mother's body. It'd be too awkward lol. He'd have to be on a whole new level of "sicko" (Yes, beyond pedophile) to do that.
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!