Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar

xxxHOLiC A forgotten face

I`m not sure if this was discussed before so here it goes...

Remember Orochimaru`s first body that was introduced to the manga?
    A young girl whom looked very much like Orochimaru. A female version of him.
    Ive been wondering this for a while now, why did he chose her? I also couldn't help but think maybe she was related to him in someway, since the resemblance is incredible. And how in the world did she and Orochimaru met?

Orochimaru searching for hosts with 'extraordinary' power presumably remains within the confines of his ultimate goal, such as Uchiha Sasuke or Kimimaro. As we have seen, there are instances where ordinary, normal bodies are chosen. Which isn't to say they are weak necessarily, so how is this girl any special? I mean, for Orochimaru to have chosen her, or is she just another experiment, being the second successful body of the mind transfer jutsu?

Either way she looks deep and I can imagine her sharing the same ambitions as Orochimaru. The personality that I sense from her looks resembles Orochimaru`s quit allot..A much softer female version of course. Discuss. What was your thoughts`s on her...

PS: This is not about Orochimaru, so please focus on the girl XD

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    no one knows as far as i know. i read the early chapters where we first meet the girl nothing extraordinary is mentioned about her so i guess she was just his test subject to see if his body transfer jutsu was complete. that and he didn't want to be detected and its a great alternative to the transformation jutsu

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

I'd go with test subject as well. That's probably all she was to Orochimaru.

Everyone is a test subject to Orochiamru as long as they are in use to his goals.
    Would he risk testing his first try on a female body and lose everything?
    But considering the lack of detail to her background, she appears merely as another case that is not direct to the plot, so I understand why most of you cast her aside, but lets be free minded and try figuring it out..

i vote that she was the result of a rape back in oro's pedo days.

totally true. promise.

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    Everyone is a test subject to Orochiamru as long as they are in use to his goals.
    Would he risk testing his first try on a female body and lose everything?
    But considering the lack of detail to her background, she appears merely as another case that is not direct to the plot, so I understand why most of you cast her aside, but lets be free minded and try figuring it out..
    how would we figure it out nothing is said about her. all we know is her primary function was a disguise as a grass nin during the chunnin exams. other than that while oro was using the body he used all his own jutsu......unless she was the person who came up with the edo tessin (sp) jutsu and it was something about her body that only allowed her to use it. that would be the only reason i see oro using her body based on things we know

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Well, if you wanna give her some imaginary background, you can. But since she's already dead and she didn't have any background at all, she can only be a test subject. Someone Oro was interested in at first and then lost interest. Or he was in a position of desperation like how he was after his fight with the Sannin. I don't know. She wasn't too special that's all i know.

yeah i wouldn't give it too much thought.

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

orochimaru is gay and likes children. that is why he chose her.

I just think for Anko to not have noticed the weird long tongue, she acted all casual. Is it common with tongues like that and eye shapes?